GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pets...Do you have any? Collectors items."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 06/01/02 at 11:38
Regular
Hi, i guess most of you know me by now!

I am writing about pets because I have three myself. One dog and two fish.

My dogs breed is Lancashire Heeler, not many people have heard of that breed, he is black and brown and is the size of a jack russel( he doesn't get any bigger, even when hes 15 he still wont get any bigger), he is nearly 5 years old which i think in dog years thats about 35years! He is the cutest thing in the world! He is lazy in the house but when hes outside hes allways raring to go somewhere!His name is Barney.

Now my fish: my fish are goldfish but they are not the common type, they are blue orandas. They are pretty small and they live together in the same tank. One's a boy and one's a girl, there mating season is around spring sometime. But i can't be bothered with all that larky! I have had them about 1&1/2 years or so.

They are silvary yellow and have nice shape boddies (for a fish anyway!)

I like my fish because when i go to sleep my fish tank is facing my bed so i can peacefully watch them swim and go in the boat and castle! I don't know why but I have allways wonted a saltwater dogfish but when I found out how hard they to keep i thought no to much time and effort. All though when i'm older and have a descent job i will get one but till then i will have to wait... like they say good things come to those who wait...

Changing the subject, do any of you like trains or collect them? Because i have been collecting them for about 6 years although I did stop collecting them a year ago because I had them all! I don't mean the electric ones I mean the ones tha you get from Gamleys or somewhere ( sad ay).

I also collect Lorries with a scale of 1:64 (superhaulers), which i have been for a couple of years now! I have got 11.

I had also started collecting the games bond collection but got them all! ( you will find the full range of models if you visit www.corgi.co.uk or .com one or the other!)

Well please tell me all about your pets ( thats if you've got some!) and trains or what ever you collect!

Thanx for reading Liam
Sun 06/01/02 at 20:50
Regular
"I won the turnips!!"
I collect electric KNIVES!!! I play with them all day long......

MWA HA HA HA, MWA HA HA HA!!!
Sun 06/01/02 at 20:47
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
i have a doggy. she's called betty. a cockerspaniel
Sun 06/01/02 at 17:22
Regular
"¬_¬"
Liso wrote:
> I do sort of collect electric trains! but the trains that I used to collect were
> die-cast ones.

Yeh. I'm having problems finding space, cos in our house the only real place i can set up my trains (on the board and stuff) is in our conservatory, and my parents use it a lot.
Sun 06/01/02 at 17:13
Regular
""It's me u want""
I do sort of collect electric trains! but the trains that I used to collect were die-cast ones.
Sun 06/01/02 at 14:08
Regular
"¬_¬"
Salevaa wrote:
> "Hi, i guess most of you know me by now!"

Barely.

"do any
> of you like trains or collect them?"

Just my opinion here, but aren't
> toy trains a little babyish? Depending on what type I suppose. I mean, I giggle
> when I see fully-grown men playing with little trains. How old are you by the
> way? I am 16, so it could just be those post-adolescent hormones kicking me in
> the grapefruits.

Hmmm. Electric trains aren't toys, and certainly not for little children. I love electric trains, and I play with them all day long (no mockery intended). People can have their own interests, you know. Oh, and I'm 15, love electric trains, and am proud of it!
Sun 06/01/02 at 13:40
Regular
"Sally On Weekdays!"
Liso wrote:
> Salevaa wrote:
> "Hi, i guess most of you know me by
> now!"

Barely.

"do any
> of you like trains or collect
> them?"

> toy trains a little
> babyish? Depending on what type I suppose. I mean, I giggle
> when I see
> fully-grown men playing with little trains. How old are you by the
> way? I
> am 16, so it could just be those post-adolescent hormones kicking me in
>
> the grapefruits.

I am 12 nearly 13, i did collect proper ones not baby
> ones!
I see what you mean though.

You must be the youngest on here. I'm 16 by the way. I'm glad our position is clear.
Sun 06/01/02 at 12:47
Regular
""It's me u want""
Salevaa wrote:
> "Hi, i guess most of you know me by now!"

Barely.

"do any
> of you like trains or collect them?"

> toy trains a little babyish? Depending on what type I suppose. I mean, I giggle
> when I see fully-grown men playing with little trains. How old are you by the
> way? I am 16, so it could just be those post-adolescent hormones kicking me in
> the grapefruits.

I am 12 nearly 13, i did collect proper ones not baby ones!
I see what you mean though.
Sun 06/01/02 at 12:34
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I have a dog called Katie. She was hit by a car with her previous owners, and will be 4 in July. She also plays football with me!! She's a Jack Russel/Border Terrier crossed thing.

I've also previously had 3 cats, 2 goldfish, 2 guinea-pigs and 2 rabbits + babbies. But they've all died. One of my rabbits also used to platy footie with me and the other once gave birth to 9 dead babies!! That was horrible!! We think she died because her mate had died previously and she couldn't accept it.
Sun 06/01/02 at 12:18
i have a cat called misty who has been hit by a car twice and survived she will be 3 in march.

we also had a cat before misty called tinker she died of an eye tumar.

i collect model cars and warhammer 40,000.
Sun 06/01/02 at 12:15
Regular
"Sally On Weekdays!"
"Hi, i guess most of you know me by now!"

Barely.

"do any of you like trains or collect them?"

Just my opinion here, but aren't toy trains a little babyish? Depending on what type I suppose. I mean, I giggle when I see fully-grown men playing with little trains. How old are you by the way? I am 16, so it could just be those post-adolescent hormones kicking me in the grapefruits.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.