GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How come all the walkthroughs I post nevre are put on?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 22/02/03 at 13:32
Regular
I have posted about 3 or 4 walkthroughs but non so far have been posted. I have just tried my luck again but with the other walkthroughs I posted it showed up except the name of what it was for.

I posted it about 1-5 mins ago. But for some reason all walkthroughs have never been added to the site posted by me. Is there some kind of rule against me not being allowed to post walkthroughs???????
Sat 22/02/03 at 13:46
Regular
"Fragg for fun"
AfroJoe wrote:
> The staff have to check that they've got the right information in
> them, they're not copied from anywhere, and that they're suitable for
> the site, and htis can take a while.
>
> So be patient.

Ok. I do undertand that there will be limited staff working over the weekend as well.
Sat 22/02/03 at 13:39
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
The staff have to check that they've got the right information in them, they're not copied from anywhere, and that they're suitable for the site, and htis can take a while.

So be patient.
Sat 22/02/03 at 13:36
Regular
"Fragg for fun"
DanDaGr8 wrote:
> Erm were they crap? thats usually a reason
>
> or did you copy them from GameFAQs.com (or any other site for that
> matter)thats anoher reason
>
> either that or the staff just dontlikeyou

Well I do know one of my walkthroughs they could,ve done without but the others I posted before that were pretty good and they wern't coppied from a magazine www.gamefaqs.com or off an internet site.
Sat 22/02/03 at 13:36
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
They take days to go up.

And if they're crap, the staff won't bother.

"Press X to jump" isn't a walkthrough. :-D
Sat 22/02/03 at 13:34
Regular
"Randomly Appearing"
Erm were they crap? thats usually a reason

or did you copy them from GameFAQs.com (or any other site for that matter)thats anoher reason

either that or the staff just dontlikeyou
Sat 22/02/03 at 13:32
Regular
"Fragg for fun"
I have posted about 3 or 4 walkthroughs but non so far have been posted. I have just tried my luck again but with the other walkthroughs I posted it showed up except the name of what it was for.

I posted it about 1-5 mins ago. But for some reason all walkthroughs have never been added to the site posted by me. Is there some kind of rule against me not being allowed to post walkthroughs???????

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.