GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A simple sum for Savatt1668"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 06/01/02 at 02:35
Regular
Just found out that savatt has 24 PS2 games from a close source and using sods law worked this out.

savatt1668 + 24 PS2 games = Git

not add the Git to the number of GAD's you get this

Git + 8 GAD's wins = Stop making him win SR damn it :)

he has to many i have 1 it aint fair *starts to sob*

i'm gunna grab a muffin to cheer me up a bit and maybe a recomended dose of the simpsons
Mon 07/01/02 at 12:50
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Cool I'll have to look into that ;-)
Mon 07/01/02 at 01:45
Regular
"Maximum Homerdrive"
oh well no harm in a bit of jealousy

as for top gun go to www.ezydvd.com.au it's an ozzy site but it has a currency converter and it works out dirt cheap even after shipping and they use PAL like us and some disks are dual region coded like my alien box set says region for but plays fine on my PS2 without changing the region. worth a look. i got Alien legacy which is all 4 films plus a bonus disk (which you have to send off for on the region 1 set) and got it for £40.

i have about just over 40 DVD's now. i've even got the Akira limited edition region 1 tin :) and i got the scream box set complete with bonus disk (which you don't get in the region 2)

i heard about your dads new DVD player sounds well good i also heard he's TV won't do NTSC though hehe

mind you neither will mine so i'm getting a coinverter for that plus i got my Action Replay 2v2 so i can play my imports on my PS2
Sun 06/01/02 at 16:17
Regular
"round the outside"
IVE NEVER WON A GAD
Sun 06/01/02 at 16:14
Regular
"Bah"
except ive only won one game - hope for tommorow!
MM
Sun 06/01/02 at 16:13
Regular
"Bah"
LOL, thats pretty much what i do!
MM
Sun 06/01/02 at 13:40
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Come to think of it, my PS2 games collection has come from doing different things really. 6 of them I won on here. My Dreamcast fizzed out on me and with the news of it going down the pan I decided not to buy another one so I got rid of the games and exchanged them for more PS2 titles. I exchanged my N64 for another 4. Overall, I've paid for like half of my collection :-)

Have you got any systems you don't use that you could get rid of for games ? If you find yourself only playing one system, sometimes its good to get rid of the one you don't play on anymore to get games for the one you do.

But then with things like the DC now, its not always a good thing cause you don't always get much for them, especially with the DC's situation.

I want to get a Gamecube, but I won't be getting rid of my PS2 cause theres such quality titles coming out. I wouldn't have got rid of my PS1, but seeing as I could play the games on my PS2 I didn't need the console so I sold it to a friend with the games I didn't want to keep and got myself another PS2 game :-)
Sun 06/01/02 at 13:32
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Theres people that have won a lot more times than me ;-))

I've just been lucky more lately. I write reviews on games I've bought or won and I'm lucky enough to win :-) Pretty much all my wins have been from reviews. Think 2 of my wins have been through topics in the forums. If I win again it'll be a lot harder now cause it looks like the DVD reviews have been put with the games reviews. So there'll be a lot more competition everyday now.

Come to think of it, how many DVD's you got ? I've got like 35, 36 now I think. I wanna get Top Gun on DVD, I saw it for like £11.99 but it was gone before I could bring the vid I already had in exchange :-(

The only place I've seen it since then is WH Smith in the Wickford high street and thats for £20 :-( Hate that about DVD's, you buy one in one place, then you go over the road and its either cheaper or you could have had an extra DVD free for the same price - DOH !!!

Either that or a week passes and you go in the same shop and its the same scenario ;-))
Sun 06/01/02 at 02:35
Regular
"Maximum Homerdrive"
Just found out that savatt has 24 PS2 games from a close source and using sods law worked this out.

savatt1668 + 24 PS2 games = Git

not add the Git to the number of GAD's you get this

Git + 8 GAD's wins = Stop making him win SR damn it :)

he has to many i have 1 it aint fair *starts to sob*

i'm gunna grab a muffin to cheer me up a bit and maybe a recomended dose of the simpsons

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.