GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pagans have a cow over Homer"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 16/07/07 at 17:03
Regular
Click

Watch our Homer, he's got two clubs!
Fri 20/07/07 at 15:20
Regular
Actually someone did a quick gif of his doing just that :D He raised his arms in triumph when he got it, heh.
Fri 20/07/07 at 15:17
Regular
"lets go back"
Cong Man wrote:
> Is Homer playing hoop-lah with that donut?

Hahaha.
Fri 20/07/07 at 12:03
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Rain magic sounds so cool. :-P
Wed 18/07/07 at 20:41
Regular
"..."
Is Homer playing hoop-lah with that donut?
Wed 18/07/07 at 20:35
Regular
"Naughty but Nice"
I think its funny, Homer with his Giant Do-nut.
I think they should leave it there, can you imagine what the future generations would think of it, in like another couple of hundred years.
Tue 17/07/07 at 22:02
Regular
"eat toast!"
they will cast some sort of rain ritual. Now thats pathetic. Especially if they suggest that the rain that will come over the few weeks forcast days ahead was because of their ritual.

Meh, the pagans should be less protective and see the light hearted side of things.
Tue 17/07/07 at 16:30
Regular
"Laughingstock"
By the looks of it they had a strange take on sex and fertility. I mean, what's the club for? (don't answer that)
Tue 17/07/07 at 12:21
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
That thing's Pagan? I just thought it was something dug out in the Civil War to take the mickey out of somebody in pretty spectacular style, and that Paganism only saw a revivial in the late 19th/Early 20th century when people once again became fascinated by Druids etc...
Tue 17/07/07 at 11:26
Regular
"Laughingstock"
"PAGANS have pledged to perform “rain magic” to wash away cartoon character Homer Simpson who was painted next to their famous fertility symbol - the Cerne Abbas giant"

Aha! Have they given themselves away? Maybe they are the ones to blame for the torrential downpours and flooding. Clandestine covens of raindancers dotted around the country. Yes.
Mon 16/07/07 at 17:03
Regular
Click

Watch our Homer, he's got two clubs!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.