GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Die hard vendetta - stuck"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Die Hard Vendetta'.
Sat 22/02/03 at 22:10
Regular
on the last level, how do you use the circuit breaker? do you use it on the rocket launchers?? help!!!
Sat 22/02/03 at 22:10
Regular
on the last level, how do you use the circuit breaker? do you use it on the rocket launchers?? help!!!
Sun 23/02/03 at 12:59
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
The circuit breaker is used when you come across suitcase bombs. You then get out the circuit breaker and enter the button sequence that appears on screen. The rocket launchers don't have to be destroyed, just deactivated, but it helps if you have the rocket launcher from the beginning of the level, so you can destroy the enemy rocket launchers as you go (or they'll be trying to blow you up). The rocket launchers are deactivated in one of the rooms up on the roof (the room with the first suitcase bomb in it) and they must be deactivated in that room even if you destroy them all to complete the objective.
Sun 23/02/03 at 20:42
Regular
Yeah, what do you do after that, I've spent about 3 weeks trying to work it out. I deactivate the bomb, the rockets, then what?
I log onto a screen with a picture of the observatory, and by pushing up or down, a turning sound is heard. But what does it do?
Sun 23/02/03 at 21:30
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Pressing left and right rotates the observatory. You rotate it so you can climb the ladder attatched to the dome by jumping up onto the roof bit just outside the room with the first suitcase (sorry can't remember the exact location, but it's pretty much the only bit on the roof you can jump up onto). Pressing up and down (I think) moves the actual telescope itself. If the telescope is raised too much you can't get down into the dome properly because you can't jump onto the telescope, if you lower it you can walk down the telescope to the floor safely.
Sun 23/02/03 at 21:34
Regular
Cool. Thanks.
Sun 23/02/03 at 21:51
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
I may review this later in the week. Half term, so I got some spare time. Should be doing some school work too but I somehow doubt I'll be doing much...
Sun 23/02/03 at 23:02
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I reviewed it, and won Metroid.

:P
Sun 23/02/03 at 23:08
Regular
I reviewed it and ummmm.......... got a higher review count.

YAY
Mon 24/02/03 at 11:34
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
One day you'll be glad of that higher review count...

Exactly when and why I have no idea... but mark my words...
Mon 24/02/03 at 19:04
Regular
I guess I'll review it too, seeing as I've completed it now. THen, I'll trade it in, get a new game, and review it too. WOOO. (Thanks Sibs)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.