GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Swimming. Hobbie?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 05/01/02 at 22:18
Regular
Hi my name is Liam,

I am a very good swimmer! I like it alot, it's my daily hobbie.

I have been going for 5 years and i swim at Smiths Swimming Squad. I have achieved outstandingly throughtout my passing years which have been tremendous. I have recieved medals a number of badges and certificates from when I first started training!

I have enjoyed my time there and its the moment of truth for me next week... because my last coach had left just before christmas so now we have got the new coach next week! Its scary because I have heard from other members of my squad that he is really strict!

I will make my mind up whether i won't to carry on training with this new coach or leave? But i will give him a go and see what he is like.

I am aiming to get my gold badge in breastroke and backstroke... to get gold badge (which is pretty special to have) you have to swim 25metres (one length of a standard swimming pool) uder a certain time. Its hard but you really swim against the clock. But I will give it a go!

>(As misterhappy was saying about his cinema stuff i hope whatever he does he achieves well!)<

Have any of you got a daily hobbie or a hobbie? Please let me know.

Liam
Sat 05/01/02 at 22:18
Regular
""It's me u want""
Hi my name is Liam,

I am a very good swimmer! I like it alot, it's my daily hobbie.

I have been going for 5 years and i swim at Smiths Swimming Squad. I have achieved outstandingly throughtout my passing years which have been tremendous. I have recieved medals a number of badges and certificates from when I first started training!

I have enjoyed my time there and its the moment of truth for me next week... because my last coach had left just before christmas so now we have got the new coach next week! Its scary because I have heard from other members of my squad that he is really strict!

I will make my mind up whether i won't to carry on training with this new coach or leave? But i will give him a go and see what he is like.

I am aiming to get my gold badge in breastroke and backstroke... to get gold badge (which is pretty special to have) you have to swim 25metres (one length of a standard swimming pool) uder a certain time. Its hard but you really swim against the clock. But I will give it a go!

>(As misterhappy was saying about his cinema stuff i hope whatever he does he achieves well!)<

Have any of you got a daily hobbie or a hobbie? Please let me know.

Liam
Sat 05/01/02 at 22:21
Regular
"funky blitzkreig"
*whispers*
this is a gaming forum.. there's loads of different forums where you can post about films, pokemon, sega, sony, nintendo, football...

I think this belongs in the life forum..

Don't worry though.

I used to do loads of swimming but there comes a point when swimming up and down and down and up becomes a tiny bit monotonous and once the fun was gone I quit. But I'm lazy anyway...
Sat 05/01/02 at 22:21
Regular
"everyone says it"
I used to swim. Stopped a couple years back as I was chasing my brothers swimming shadow, and I could never be better than he is.. he can get the qualifying times for the Olympic games.

I then took up Canoeing and cycling, I used to canoe for my brother and won a gold medal in a London Youth Games.
Sat 05/01/02 at 22:26
Regular
""It's me u want""
so it wont get counted for the gameaday then?
Sat 05/01/02 at 22:28
Regular
dont go telling everyone you are a swimmer...they like that kinda thing round here now you'll get loads of "hey baby" coments*
Sat 05/01/02 at 22:29
Regular
"everyone says it"
Liso wrote:
> so it wont get counted for the gameaday then?

Kid, don't annoy people by creating many topics in a day, its not that that winds gameaday. Just post with no intention of winning... you will learn.
Sat 05/01/02 at 22:31
Regular
""It's me u want""
Mystique wrote:
> dont go telling everyone you are a swimmer...they like that kinda thing round
> here now you'll get loads of "hey baby" coments*

thats why i wrote it!!
Sat 05/01/02 at 22:34
Regular
"everyone says it"
Mate... sort yourself out a tagline.

How about:

'Sponsored by er-no'

:-D
Sat 05/01/02 at 22:36
Regular
"funky blitzkreig"
er-no wrote:
>'Sponsored by er-no'

LOL!

And Snuggly was right, my dad walked past when I Laughed Out Loud and now he thinks I'm a raving lunatic.

Oh well...
Sat 05/01/02 at 22:41
Regular
Liso wrote:
> Mystique wrote:
> dont go telling everyone you are a swimmer...they like
> that kinda thing round
> here now you'll get loads of "hey baby"
> coments*

thats why i wrote it!!

YOU'RE GAY?!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.