GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hoax Or Not?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 05/01/02 at 21:45
Regular
This was apparently taken from a defected Russian soldier video.

Russia’s secret war plans for a nuclear Pearl Harbor attack.

Use of special operations forces to detonate suitcase nuclear bombs and poison our water supply.

Why Col. Lunev believes Russia has already positioned nuclear weapons on U.S. soil.

A new "earthquake bomb" that was accidentally tested, killing thousands.

Russian spies and sympathizers at the highest levels of the U.S. government and U.S. media outlets – you wouldn’t believe who has been helping the Russians!

Old secrets: what every Russian spy learned about the assassination of President Kennedy.

Why Russian intelligence has targeted cultural institutions and are now even undermining our local banks.

Russia’s mafia – just another front for the Communist Party and the KGB.

Russia's continued work to help terrorist nations like Iraq, Iran and others.

Russia’s continued buildup of strategic weapons as America disarmed.

American POWs from Vietnam and Korea – new information about their captivity in Russia.

True or a hoax? Judge for yourself...
Sun 06/01/02 at 18:39
Regular
"funky blitzkreig"
It's just topics tend to sink under in the Movies forum with no one really discussing them. But we don't get spammers, well not recently and that's why it's better than FOG chat. We also claim to be the most literate forum. On occasions.
Sun 06/01/02 at 18:36
Regular
"Sally On Weekdays!"
misterhappy wrote:
Savelaa, can you post more in the Movies topic? I fear your talents are wasted on games and FOG gamers :-)

Heh...um...I'll take that as a compliment. Yes - I will try to not "waste" my "talents" in the FOG Gamers Forum as much and spread my "talents" into the DVD Forum too.

Sheesh, what us old boys do to make ye happy! :)
Sun 06/01/02 at 17:06
Hoax, as Russia has nothing to gain from any of them !
Sun 06/01/02 at 16:00
Regular
"funky blitzkreig"
Salevaa wrote:
> Russia’s mafia – just another front for the Communist
> Party and the KGB.

I've got to say, I don't trust a word of it. I always thought the Communist party was a front for the mafia! Not the other way around.

I think that is a conspiracy theory too far. I really cannot believe, if this is what you were implying, that the USSR deliberately collapsed as part of a subtle continuation of the cold war. The reason the USSR collapsed was actually video recorders. Yes. Video recorders. Gorbachev (I can't spell I admit it) opened up trade, released the restrictions on the factories and, well, they all decided to produce high profit consumer goods, mainly VCR's. This completely undermined the Russian economy.

I do think it was fitting though that Communism in Russia ended as it started. It started when the Communists helped the provisional government to put down the Kornilov revolt, and thus appeared as saviours, and ended with Yeltsin helping the Gorbachev to overcome the hardliner's attempted revolution, thus appearing to be the saviour.

Oh well, I just felt like a good old ramble about Communism. Savelaa, can you post more in the Movies topic? I fear your talents are wasted on games and FOG gamers :-)
Sat 05/01/02 at 21:45
Regular
"Sally On Weekdays!"
This was apparently taken from a defected Russian soldier video.

Russia’s secret war plans for a nuclear Pearl Harbor attack.

Use of special operations forces to detonate suitcase nuclear bombs and poison our water supply.

Why Col. Lunev believes Russia has already positioned nuclear weapons on U.S. soil.

A new "earthquake bomb" that was accidentally tested, killing thousands.

Russian spies and sympathizers at the highest levels of the U.S. government and U.S. media outlets – you wouldn’t believe who has been helping the Russians!

Old secrets: what every Russian spy learned about the assassination of President Kennedy.

Why Russian intelligence has targeted cultural institutions and are now even undermining our local banks.

Russia’s mafia – just another front for the Communist Party and the KGB.

Russia's continued work to help terrorist nations like Iraq, Iran and others.

Russia’s continued buildup of strategic weapons as America disarmed.

American POWs from Vietnam and Korea – new information about their captivity in Russia.

True or a hoax? Judge for yourself...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.