GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The No 1 winner!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 05/01/02 at 21:37
Regular
Me myself like to think gaming is all great fun and we cant get enough of it! When it comes to sitting on the console allday trying to complete a game does get a little confusing! The consoles and games are battling against eachother and go head to head in battle to see who will be the best!

Race Commentary:
> Oh and the Ps2 is taking the lead!!
> Caboom the Gamescube has just wizzed past!
> Oh and the Xbox is just upfront with the Ps2.
> Come on ps2 only 100metres left!
> Bang the Ps2 zooms in with all its graphics and might to overcome the gamescube and Xbox!
> And.... the winner is Ps2!!!
So constantly these consoles are continuesly battling there graphics off to become the no 1 winner!

Liam
Sat 05/01/02 at 21:37
Regular
""It's me u want""
Me myself like to think gaming is all great fun and we cant get enough of it! When it comes to sitting on the console allday trying to complete a game does get a little confusing! The consoles and games are battling against eachother and go head to head in battle to see who will be the best!

Race Commentary:
> Oh and the Ps2 is taking the lead!!
> Caboom the Gamescube has just wizzed past!
> Oh and the Xbox is just upfront with the Ps2.
> Come on ps2 only 100metres left!
> Bang the Ps2 zooms in with all its graphics and might to overcome the gamescube and Xbox!
> And.... the winner is Ps2!!!
So constantly these consoles are continuesly battling there graphics off to become the no 1 winner!

Liam
Sat 05/01/02 at 21:39
Regular
"¬_¬"
Laaaaaaaaame

Firstly. The PS2 has the most inferior technology and graphics.

Secondly. It is the GAMECUBE. Not Gamescube.

...cough...
Sat 05/01/02 at 21:42
Regular
"Long time no see!"
lol, Gamescube, lol!!
Sat 05/01/02 at 21:43
Regular
"WWJD"
whats she on about?
Sat 05/01/02 at 21:45
Regular
"¬_¬"
Longy:0) wrote:
> whats she on about?]

Never heard of a girl called Liam. Hmmmm
Sat 05/01/02 at 21:46
Regular
""It's me u want""
every topic i post u hav to atlest find something wrong wit it! ( not that i blame u cos i did spell it wrong!)
Sat 05/01/02 at 21:48
Regular
""It's me u want""
I fort wat is that person going on about i aint a girl!!
Sat 05/01/02 at 21:48
Regular
"¬_¬"
Liso wrote:
> every topic i post u hav to atlest find something wrong wit it! ( not that i
> blame u cos i did spell it wrong!)

Thats because you put no thought into it. With extra thought, this could have been a bit more legible and easier to 'understand'. And remember what I said about txt speech?
Sat 05/01/02 at 21:53
Regular
""It's me u want""
Have you won gameaday before? because i am trying to win it but i am not having any luck? if you have then can you give me some tips?
Sat 05/01/02 at 21:55
Regular
"funky blitzkreig"
go and look in the Console after console... Life after death thread you posted...

detailed advice is in there...

Have fun :-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.