GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Things annoying me today:"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 23/02/03 at 11:17
Regular
Number 1: People who start reviews by talking about the game's predecessor(s) which they clearly never played.
Sun 23/02/03 at 11:17
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
Number 1: People who start reviews by talking about the game's predecessor(s) which they clearly never played.
Sun 23/02/03 at 11:19
Regular
"^_^"
It's ok BEARDS. they just won't win GAD for it and they will feel upset about that.

what annoys me is the plain dismissle of the importance of cheese within the development of the X-box 2!
Sun 23/02/03 at 11:19
"slightlyshortertagl"
They should not be considered for a GAD.
Nor should reviews that give a background to the game.

Only reviews that I write should win.

*realises he hasn't posted a review for ages*

Damn.
Sun 23/02/03 at 11:22
Regular
"Festivus!"
Things annoying me - Beards not telling me what he thought of my monster post.
Sun 23/02/03 at 11:22
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
I have nothing against them mentioning the first game, it's just the ones who talk about how they "enjoyed the graphical realism on the original" when I remember its graphics were slated on release as being 3 years out of date.
Sun 23/02/03 at 11:24
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
idlewild wrote:
> Things annoying me - Beards not telling me what he thought of my
> monster post.

It wasn't bad.
Sun 23/02/03 at 11:25
"slightlyshortertagl"
Beards, are you doing today's GAD or yesterday's?
Sun 23/02/03 at 11:25
Regular
"Max Power"
BEARDS when is the noptable election. the real one not that fony type that people said
Sun 23/02/03 at 11:26
Regular
I normally start off with something like that, but I have normally played the other games :-D

Anyway, what are doing at work on Sunday?
Sun 23/02/03 at 11:26
"The Will of D."
Well when I am going to write a review of Golden Sun 2: The lost Age you should already know that I own and have played the first game over 5 times, so you will get an honest and truthful opinion on the game's predessor and the new game, which I will get on the 14th of April 2003 instead of the July/August european release date.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.