GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Return to castle wolfenstein?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Return To Castle Wolfenstein'.
Sun 23/02/03 at 15:02
Regular
Played it? Is it any good?
Thinking about buying the special edition cause its only £15.

Anyways all I want to know is what it's like and if it is worth getting.
Thanks
Sun 23/02/03 at 15:02
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Played it? Is it any good?
Thinking about buying the special edition cause its only £15.

Anyways all I want to know is what it's like and if it is worth getting.
Thanks
Sun 23/02/03 at 17:40
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Well worth £15.
I personally prefer Medal of Honour:Allied Assault simply because it's pure WWII atmosphere, wheras Wolfenstein adds zombies and end-of-level bosses.
But it's a damned good game anyway and the multiplayer is the best of any game I've played in a looooooooong time.

Worth getting if only for the flamethrower.
Sun 23/02/03 at 17:42
Regular
"Party Hard"
I got it from Curry's on Wednesday for £9.

Have a look on their website to see if they have it there.
Sun 23/02/03 at 17:51
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Cheers.
Will be getting this one.
Sun 23/02/03 at 18:37
Regular
many people may prefer realistic games, but wolf mixes both the paranormal and the normal together for an almost half-life-ish experience. i especially like the lopers and the super soldiers, but you dont get them till later. and i agree about the flamethrower - very impressive and beast like.

i havent played wolf 3d but ive heard its ok.

as far as multiplayer is concerned, you can only really appreciate it with broadband, but its quite impressive. each players leads an active role in the team, from engineer to medics. 4 to choose from actually. the lieautenant can launch air strikes on targets, and the soldier can carry massive weapons like the flamethrower and the venom. all very intriguing stuff.
Sun 23/02/03 at 21:45
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Good game, single player isn't the best, but it's still good fun and the multiplayer is great as well. Also, the special edition comes with the original Escape from Castle Wolfenstein, which looks and plays pretty old, but it's still a classic and still playable.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.