GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How on earth..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 05/01/02 at 19:06
Regular
How on earth...do you guys manage to post in what seems like every forum, every night? I have trouble keeping up with one :S

How on earth...do Special Reserve manage to give away so many free games?

How on earth...do you make the ridculous amount of posts that seem to be needed to get into the top poster ranks?

How on earth...did Nottingham Forest manage to run up debts of £18million?

How on earth...can people walk around in this weather wearing shorts (seen far too many doing this today)?

Peace out.
Sat 05/01/02 at 19:24
I'll just make a mental note of that.
Sat 05/01/02 at 19:23
Regular
"The GAD Realm"
They have won awards, don't forget.
Sat 05/01/02 at 19:21
They must be very rich because they have to pay wages too.
Wouldn't they need to pay the electricity bills too?
Sat 05/01/02 at 19:17
Regular
"The GAD Realm"
Special Reserve are making money for our reviews, and they are very generous to give out prizes everyday. I'm not saying I deserve one everyday. All I am saying is that its nice to see this happening, because it does attract to more customers, and giving away GAD prizes is a nice idea of welcoming someone to the site, too.
Sat 05/01/02 at 19:12
Regular
"A square watermelon"
Despite what you may think we're actually cleverly programmed posting machines designed to make SR look like it has nice friendly active forums. Therefore, attracting customers.

By this method they attract enough customers to give away prizes, but to the members of the forum who are posting-bots. Therefore, they lose no money, but appear to be generous.

See?
Sat 05/01/02 at 19:10
Regular
"The GAD Realm"
I havn't the slightest idea

HA HA

It's true though, many people do wear shorts in the winter time - it's so strange, I know.
Sat 05/01/02 at 19:09
My brothers walking around in a t-shirt and shorts.
I only ever post on prime and here.
They most probaly give away games because they have enough money.
I'm not answering the posting one because I do that thing alot.
Sat 05/01/02 at 19:06
Regular
"..."
How on earth...do you guys manage to post in what seems like every forum, every night? I have trouble keeping up with one :S

How on earth...do Special Reserve manage to give away so many free games?

How on earth...do you make the ridculous amount of posts that seem to be needed to get into the top poster ranks?

How on earth...did Nottingham Forest manage to run up debts of £18million?

How on earth...can people walk around in this weather wearing shorts (seen far too many doing this today)?

Peace out.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.