GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"the upgrades, the good and bad points of g.t.a. vice city"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: Vice City'.
Sun 23/02/03 at 16:55
Regular
I feel that gta vice city shud have more, like animals(eg.police dogs,sheep). as well as sports like golf, cos when i first went to the golf club (leaf links) there was nobody playing golf just people walking round all day. any way the animal factor i feel will be good especialy police dogs cos the getting away from police would be extremly hard shooting animals would be pretty funny to!(i do respect animals but its only a game). i was also disapointed about the dodo not returning with its full wing span but theres still room for improvements in the next game. (if there is ONE!). another bad point of vice is that the rhino (tank) has the ability to fire but do the army use it no! that aspect is extremly stupid.
another point i thought of was road works i can just see tommy driving down the road smashing into portable traffic lights and spilling some workers blood. the thought of diggers is pretty cool to.
the hunter (apache) helicopter is the best and i think it was well worth waiting for (completing missions or 100 hidden packages) i really thought that fort baxter air base was a waste of space until i found the hunter.
a bad point i thought of is the cars. i feel that the cars in gta3 are better than the ones in vicecity the banshee for example in gta3 it looks like a shellby cobra in vice i don`t know what to call it a load of crap maybe. (soz exuse my language!)

well you heard my acount now get writing.
Marcus xxx
Sun 23/02/03 at 19:05
Regular
yeah I think you're right. More animals would be great in vice city. I would seriously enjoy running wild with a minigun in a field with six police dogs after me and blowing sheep away! Thats a great idea. It would also make it much harder to get away from the cops, like you said.
Sun 23/02/03 at 16:58
"slightlyshortertagl"
*points to Vice City forum*
Sun 23/02/03 at 16:55
Regular
I feel that gta vice city shud have more, like animals(eg.police dogs,sheep). as well as sports like golf, cos when i first went to the golf club (leaf links) there was nobody playing golf just people walking round all day. any way the animal factor i feel will be good especialy police dogs cos the getting away from police would be extremly hard shooting animals would be pretty funny to!(i do respect animals but its only a game). i was also disapointed about the dodo not returning with its full wing span but theres still room for improvements in the next game. (if there is ONE!). another bad point of vice is that the rhino (tank) has the ability to fire but do the army use it no! that aspect is extremly stupid.
another point i thought of was road works i can just see tommy driving down the road smashing into portable traffic lights and spilling some workers blood. the thought of diggers is pretty cool to.
the hunter (apache) helicopter is the best and i think it was well worth waiting for (completing missions or 100 hidden packages) i really thought that fort baxter air base was a waste of space until i found the hunter.
a bad point i thought of is the cars. i feel that the cars in gta3 are better than the ones in vicecity the banshee for example in gta3 it looks like a shellby cobra in vice i don`t know what to call it a load of crap maybe. (soz exuse my language!)

well you heard my acount now get writing.
Marcus xxx

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.