GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"who has The Getaway"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Getaway'.
Sun 23/02/03 at 17:21
Regular
The game rock's I think it is superb the graphics are good the language is real and the amount of blood that sprays from the person you have just shot
is not like counter-stike when you shoot someone with a hand gun and the whole stage is in blood.So whats your opinion on the game.
Thu 06/03/03 at 16:22
Regular
Getaway is good but nothing compared too Vice City. Vice City looks great, with the forever changing weather the excellent music and funny chat programs. And damn I love those ad's on the Vice City radio stations there all so funny!

Getaway has a boring soundtrack. Though the language is more for Adult's, it just does'nt seem to impress me at all. But still A good game.
Fri 28/02/03 at 14:04
Regular
Anyone who thinks vice city is a better game must have arthritus and be pretty well blind , unexperiansed gamer or what ! Long live the Getaway.
Thu 27/02/03 at 21:22
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
I have The Getaway and Vice City and I think Vice City is miles better than the Getaway. The Getaway 7/10 ,Vice City 10/10
Tue 25/02/03 at 18:44
Regular
"Party Hard"
Nå†ßu© wrote:
> It's a good, funny, and kinda freaky ending. ;)

Does Charlie end up dead?
I hope so...

Also, does the free ride level open up after you've completed just the Hammond missions or do you have to complete the cop missions as well?
Tue 25/02/03 at 09:40
Regular
I did have this game until yesterday, i swapped my mate for Fifa 2003, does anyone know how you buy and sell players on Fifa 2003?

Oh and The Getaway was way to short for me.
Tue 25/02/03 at 08:48
Regular
"  "
That's a bummer, that mission. It's sooooooo loooooong and you can play for ages just to die at the end. I kept getting run over by the forklift truck down near the second entrance to the bit were Harry is. Then I found I could stop the truck by blowing the gas canister on the back. Then it's just a simple case of hiding behind a box, equiping a big weapon, and holding R1 down and blowing Harry to bits. It's a good, funny, and kinda freaky ending. ;)
Tue 25/02/03 at 07:56
Regular
"Party Hard"
I'm only half way through.

Stuck on the mission with Hammond on the boat.

Got killed by Harry.
Mon 24/02/03 at 21:32
Regular
"Max Power"
i like the game to short though
Mon 24/02/03 at 20:21
Regular
"  "
The game... fool :D
Mon 24/02/03 at 20:01
Regular
"Party Hard"
Nå†ßu© wrote:
> Erm, it's very good.

What, the game or the topic?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.