GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Going down......."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 05/01/02 at 12:40
Regular
I only recently saw vengeance when a friend lent me the tape and it was depressing. The night when the first undisputed champion was gonna be crowned, it was the worst PPV ever. Worse than UK ppvs, and even worse than ancient ppvs. There is one reason for this: Atmosphere.

Partly the reason why I watch wwf is because when you see a face(good guy) win a match the whole crowd cheers - it makes you feel great - it makes you glad the face won the match. At uk ppvs, you hear the loudest cheers (except for wrestlemania) of all, as wwf only comes to the uk 2ice a year. But this is very important, because it means when you watch the ppv, it can make you feel like you are part of the crowd. The same goes for ancient ppvs, but don't ask me why they cheer so much...

At vengeance though, I heard the lowest amount of cheering at a ppv ever. If the matches had been good, then I wouldn't insult it so much, but they weren't. Only one good match on what was meant to be one of the "biggest nights in sports entertainment" ever.
Sat 05/01/02 at 14:55
Regular
"Guess who..."
Yeah, I was really disapointed when Jericho pinned The Rock with the Rock Bottom. He'd done it son many times before I was certain Rock would kick out. nd when he didn't, it ruined the PPV for me.
Sat 05/01/02 at 12:57
Regular
"Where's SR?"
I have never seen a UK PPV but from seeing the results no titles change except the European title which is guaranteed to change.
WWF Vengence was a disppointment especially as it was the last on Channel 4.
Sat 05/01/02 at 12:40
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
I only recently saw vengeance when a friend lent me the tape and it was depressing. The night when the first undisputed champion was gonna be crowned, it was the worst PPV ever. Worse than UK ppvs, and even worse than ancient ppvs. There is one reason for this: Atmosphere.

Partly the reason why I watch wwf is because when you see a face(good guy) win a match the whole crowd cheers - it makes you feel great - it makes you glad the face won the match. At uk ppvs, you hear the loudest cheers (except for wrestlemania) of all, as wwf only comes to the uk 2ice a year. But this is very important, because it means when you watch the ppv, it can make you feel like you are part of the crowd. The same goes for ancient ppvs, but don't ask me why they cheer so much...

At vengeance though, I heard the lowest amount of cheering at a ppv ever. If the matches had been good, then I wouldn't insult it so much, but they weren't. Only one good match on what was meant to be one of the "biggest nights in sports entertainment" ever.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.