GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"aaarrrgggghhhh!!!!!!!!!! i just had one of the worst days of my life!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 05/09/00 at 17:08
Regular
yup, you guessed it, SCHOOL!!!!!!
it sucks, and today was hard!!!!!!!!!!!
im in year 10(if that means anything to you guys)
how are you guys handleing it?
Tue 05/09/00 at 17:08
yup, you guessed it, SCHOOL!!!!!!
it sucks, and today was hard!!!!!!!!!!!
im in year 10(if that means anything to you guys)
how are you guys handleing it?
Tue 05/09/00 at 17:27
Regular
I have just entered lower 6th. God its dull. All we did was talk about what we will do next week. We are going to do the same tommorow.
But on thursday, we are going on a trip to the cliffs around us, we are going to slap on a wetsuit and helmet, and jump around the cliffs.
Actually, I don't really know what we will do in the cliffs, but it beats sitting in a classroom being told about how the library works. (GAD!! SHUT UP YOU UNINTELLIGENT MORON!) is what I felt like shouting at the teachers.
Tue 05/09/00 at 17:41
how old are u?????
im 15
Tue 05/09/00 at 18:22
I'm 15 and in year 11! I'll be starting school in just 15 hours! DOH!

Somebody shoot me! Now quick!
Wed 06/09/00 at 01:27
I am without age but I'll be going into year 11 - on Thursday. ()()()()() Life is good my friends.
Wed 06/09/00 at 19:37
Regular
"I like cheese"
I am 13 and I'm in year 9 this year, I started today and it was so boring.
Wed 06/09/00 at 19:54
I just went into year 10.
Why oh why did i take French we have to have a double french lesson (1 hour 45 mins) each week arrrrrg.
where is everybody from around here?
I'm from East Cleveland (England)
Wed 06/09/00 at 21:54
im from a small place called horwich
Thu 07/09/00 at 21:00
I'm from Cardiff (Wales)

I started schol yesterday! The year 7's are getting smaller every year! It's hard not to hit them with my bag (accidently of course) when I'm walking through the corridors!
Thu 07/09/00 at 21:04
theres this one little year 8 who just came to my school, he is litteraly up to my waist!( but i am pretty tall)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.