GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why Sky One Why?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 05/01/02 at 11:17
Regular
I turned over at 11:00 to Sky One expecting to find Smackdown and Star Trek Voyager was starting. Then I finf out Smackdown had started at 8:00 and now there were seven hours of Star Trek repeats. Why do us wrestling fans have to suffer. This has ruined my weekend.
I think the head of Sky needs a Tazzmission, Tazz.
Mon 07/01/02 at 22:23
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
Thats the problem though 2am ... I don't always get in on time on a Satureday Night.

But is that why it is ... more money?? I can't believe WWF would charge more money for showing it quicker.
Mon 07/01/02 at 19:45
Regular
"That's right!"
cjh wrote:
> Sky One just stick the SmackDown tape in that thay were sent for the morning
> version. Stupid I know, but if you have Sky Sports, then your sorted :o)

On a
> Sky Sports note ... just wondering if anyone is like me and thinks Friday and
> Satureday nights are the worst possible times to show it??

I'd prefer Tuesdat
> night RAW and Thursday Night SmackDown myself ... is it just me??? or does
> anyone agree??

Friday and Saturday are the soonest they can get the shows without paying more money

Luckily they usually repeat them at 2am on each night, so when you get in drunk you can sober up with a glass of water and watch the WWF
Mon 07/01/02 at 18:47
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
Sky One just stick the SmackDown tape in that thay were sent for the morning version. Stupid I know, but if you have Sky Sports, then your sorted :o)

On a Sky Sports note ... just wondering if anyone is like me and thinks Friday and Satureday nights are the worst possible times to show it??

I'd prefer Tuesdat night RAW and Thursday Night SmackDown myself ... is it just me??? or does anyone agree??
Mon 07/01/02 at 18:29
Regular
"Melliflous Wanderer"
RHardy#1 wrote:
> Does anyone watch the late night on sky sports 1 its alot more violent

Yes, but what's the point in sky 1 not showing the better version when its repeated late at night.
Mon 07/01/02 at 16:13
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
What was the point in posting 3 times??? Eh???
Mon 07/01/02 at 16:13
Does anyone watch the late night on sky sports 1 its alot more violent
Mon 07/01/02 at 16:11
RHardy#1 wrote:
> It was on at 8 am
Mon 07/01/02 at 16:00
It was on at 8 am
Mon 07/01/02 at 16:00
It was on at 8 am tazz
Sun 06/01/02 at 19:22
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Nope it hasn't. I have been really annnoyed with the WWF and TV showings recently!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.