GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"American Conspiracy?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 05/01/02 at 10:32
Regular
There are persistent rumours of the latest Osama Bin Laden video being fake.

Someone on the internet ran two similar pictures through a photo enhancement mechanism and here are the results:

http://www.rense.com/general18/wrong.htm

"It is clear we see a much broader nose on the left figure, and fuller, if not altogether different facial charcteristics."

If this is correct, then why would the USA/Afghanistan do such a thing as to broadcast a false video? Afghanistan would do it if he is dead, to still threaten us, but why would America do it? Maybe it's to keep up our hopes that we're close to Bin Laden - I wonder.

This could all be a big misinterpretation, although the evidence is there. How the hell can a man's nose change? Maybe Afghanistan changed his appearence to make it LOOK like a fake, getting rid of America. There are so many different possibilities, but take the pictures with a pinch of salt until their is sufficient evidence.
Sat 05/01/02 at 10:32
Regular
"Sally On Weekdays!"
There are persistent rumours of the latest Osama Bin Laden video being fake.

Someone on the internet ran two similar pictures through a photo enhancement mechanism and here are the results:

http://www.rense.com/general18/wrong.htm

"It is clear we see a much broader nose on the left figure, and fuller, if not altogether different facial charcteristics."

If this is correct, then why would the USA/Afghanistan do such a thing as to broadcast a false video? Afghanistan would do it if he is dead, to still threaten us, but why would America do it? Maybe it's to keep up our hopes that we're close to Bin Laden - I wonder.

This could all be a big misinterpretation, although the evidence is there. How the hell can a man's nose change? Maybe Afghanistan changed his appearence to make it LOOK like a fake, getting rid of America. There are so many different possibilities, but take the pictures with a pinch of salt until their is sufficient evidence.
Sat 05/01/02 at 10:47
Regular
"A square watermelon"
I've had my doubts about that video ever since it came out, to be honest.

Basically because I have no idea why Osama Bin Ladin would make it. Face it, he's not stupid, he wouldn't be to organise the attacks on the Twin Towers.

I can't see what he has to gain from making such an incriminating video.

America on the other hand..

- Have they produced any real evidence up to now that is was Bin Ladin's Handy work? Not that I've seen. Awfully convenient for such a damning video to come up

- Angering both the Westerns and the Muslims too. If you've listened to that video he:

a) gloats about the people killed in the attacks

b) Boasts about that fact that the pilots didn't know about the mission they were on and that it would end with their deaths.

It strikes me as odd. This turns virtually everyone against Bin Ladin. The western world for the attacks and the Muslims as well for lying to the pilots. Just a little strange.

It also surprises me a little how quickly it has disappeared from the news. I think it was there for a day or two (?) Here’s a video saying he did it. He did it. Now stop saying we didn’t give you any evidence.

I don’t have any doubts that Bin Ladin was involved in the attacks, I just think that this video is a little too convenient for America.

Besides, If Bin Ladin is a fundamental member of Islam, then why does he have a TV when they don’t actually allow such things in Afghanistan (To my knowledge, I know it’s generally that pictures of humans are not allowed in Mosques, but I think it is/was a lot stricter in Afghanistan)

Just my suspicions.
Sat 05/01/02 at 10:58
Regular
"funky blitzkreig"
I agree with the last post but then the photos on the site aren't exactly convincing either. We don't know where either photo is taken from. One is the Osama Bin laden we have seen on the news, AND the one in the FBI most wanted list. The other (on the left) is a man who looks like Osama bin Laden. I could go out and try to find someone who looks like bin Laden and take a photo but it doesn't prove anything. I'm not so sure that the photo was taken from the video either.

I admit the video was convenient, but it's not just the US who are playing propaganda tricks. The Al-Quaeda/Taliban would probably want the West to believe that bin Laden is still alive to as he is a figurehead in their movement and his loss would be a major blow.

Still, overall we need to remember that unless the Osama bin Laden sitings keep cropping up people will lose interest. And America still has Somalia and Iraq to deal with. Still with all that self-righteous anger built up what else can they do?
Sat 05/01/02 at 13:58
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
I think it was "the Evil One" (GW Bush's words... not mine!).

Te reason is that it came at a time when the American gov had completely left Osama out of any speaches, and were more concerned with making the new afgan gov.

Osama then comes on air gloating that he is alive, and suddenly the americans can no longer just imagine he never existed!

Sonic

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.