GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Album of the Year? (2001)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/01/02 at 22:08
Regular
So people what were your albums of the year?????
my personal favourites consist of
Oxide & Neutrino - Execute : Excellent first time e, listen twice tho to really enjoy it.

D12 - Devil's Night - Just cant get it out of my head, heavy album...

What were your favoutrites???
Sun 06/01/02 at 17:18
Regular
"You've upset me"
Feeder heavy?

*walks off laughing*
Sun 06/01/02 at 09:49
Oh yeah, forgot to mention, you're albums suck "Hellohowareyou!"

If you wanna listen to a "heavy" album, checkout My Vitriol - Finelines or Feeder - Swim
Sun 06/01/02 at 09:47
Best ones released in 2001 were Green Day - International Superhits, Feeder - Echo Park and Blink 182 - Take Off Your Pants and Jacket
Sat 05/01/02 at 22:58
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
System of a Down- Toxicity, very good.
Kerrang2- The album one of the best I reckon, no i'm not a goth or a mosher.
Sat 05/01/02 at 13:35
I bought many albums this year , including devils night. But i got quite bored of that and i think my favourite album of the year was International Superhits by Green Day.
Its a great album with all their best tracks on it , aswell as a few new ones.
Sat 05/01/02 at 13:05
Regular
"You've upset me"
Same as Sheepo, SFA - Rings Around The World
Sat 05/01/02 at 12:45
Regular
Oxide & Neutrino - Execute : Excellent first time e, listen twice
tho to really enjoy it.

D12 - Devil's Night - Just cant get it out of my
> head, heavy album...

i got both of them for christmas but the D12 album is proberbly better out of the two of them
Sat 05/01/02 at 12:07
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Your albums suck my man...

As for B.R.M.C, apparently they're the next big thing next year... well in the NME... who overhyped The Strokes, The White Stripes and Andrew W.K, of which The Strokes were alright.

Disappointed in Manics and Radiohead this year...

My album of the year?

Super Furries - Rings Around the World

Fantastic
Sat 05/01/02 at 08:54
Regular
"funky blitzkreig"
HelloHowAreYou wrote:

> Oxide & Neutrino - Execute
> D12 - Devil's Night

No, they would be my albums of the year but they fail in one small category: the "how good is this album?" category.

Album-wise there has been nothing of earth-shattering relevance this year:
-The Strokes were good but overhyped
-Sum 41 were bad but overhyped
-Limp Bizkit gave us Staind and Puddle of Mudd for which I will never forgive Red Cap
-POD proved that jock rock isn't over just yet
-S-club 7 rocked out

I think I'll go with YH on this one. Only hard a few tracks but it's not like the competition is up to much.
Sat 05/01/02 at 01:09
Regular
My album of the year was Black Rebel Motocylce Club "B.R.M.C" - Fantastic album!!

My discovery of the year was finding Saint Germain, am trying to get hold of all the albums as we speak...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.