GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New Year's Resolutions"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 23/12/11 at 14:21
"Are you sure?"
My New Year's Resolution is 1280x1024 ! :¬P

The old ones are the best!
[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Fri 23/12/11 at 14:21
"Are you sure?"
My New Year's Resolution is 1280x1024 ! :¬P

The old ones are the best!
[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Fri 23/12/11 at 15:37
Regular
My new years resolution at 1 years old was to never do a new years resolution :P
Fri 23/12/11 at 16:05
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Never really done one :¬(

...but thinking about it ... to get a job! I'm going 'stir-crazy' here and it's my own house:¬(
Fri 23/12/11 at 16:09
Regular
"I like turtles"
Not much point really I never stick to them. Perhaps my New Years Resolution should be to stop being so rubbish at sticking to New Years Resolutions?
Fri 23/12/11 at 17:41
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Just wonder how many people, hand on heart, have actually stuck to a New Year's Resolution?

written or photographic evidence will be required :¬D
Fri 23/12/11 at 18:00
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
No one really 'nodded' Hmmm... rip-roaringly funny quip! *nod*

Gotta admit, I thought this thread was going to turn in to a jumble of puns. I know if Alfonse or myself has made it here first it would have! :D

Regardless, I know someone who gave up drink and cigarettes as a New Yer ressy. Until the day he died (last year) I didn't know him to have had a smoke or drink. That was pretty dedicated.
Fri 23/12/11 at 19:41
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Warhunt wrote:
No one really 'nodded' Hmmm... rip-roaringly funny quip! *nod*

Did wonder how long it would take for you to appear ... but I favour 1440 x 900 :¬P

And where were you and Alfonse then?
Fri 23/12/11 at 23:03
"possibly impossible"
I've never made a New Year's Resolution, but if I had to make one for 2012 it would be to get my finances in order.
Fri 23/12/11 at 23:09
Regular
"How Ironic"
Don't like New Year Resolutions, find them pointless. If somebody wants to give up smoking or something, why not start now?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.