GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"[GAME] LittleBigPlanet 2 "

The "Retro Game Reviews" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'LittleBigPlanet 2'.
Fri 23/12/11 at 08:06
Regular
This is a another masterpiece for the people behind little big planet, it shows that your imagination is bigger than you think and that anything is possible in the world of Little big Planet.

the world's that you traverse through as sackboy are very interactive and colourful for young kids and the levelsare challenging and entertaining for the older players and makes a great game for parties and also for Families

and yet again they have brought back online capabilties so people can drop in and out of your game but you have to say yes before they can which is great.

There is also great online co-op mode where you can do story mode with your friends online and you can talk to friends as you make your way through the crazy levels of Little Big Planet 2

you can also buy additional costumes from an assortment of heroes and games like Marvel Heroes and Also games like motorstorm and Final Fantasy (OMG I LOVE Final Fantasy).

You can also buy level kits for level creator which gives you special themed items and objects like Halloween and Monsters and also buy extra levels that are also themed.

Now Moving on to the level editor, this is (for anyone who has never played LBP 1 or 2) a powerful tool to create your imagination into levels to traverse your little sackboy and see how creative you can be. after perfercting your creations you can even publish on the LBP community so everyone can view it and even play your levels and people can comment your levels and write reviews about your levels and you are able to do that to other people's creations

you can do pretty much anything in creator mode you can electrify cakes and light sponges on fire and you race and you can swing over shark infested water

All in all I am not a professional reviewer and part of a game mag but I believe that this game is worthy of a 5 out 5

Keep up the Brilliant work guys
Burkey Out ^^
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Fri 23/12/11 at 08:06
Regular
This is a another masterpiece for the people behind little big planet, it shows that your imagination is bigger than you think and that anything is possible in the world of Little big Planet.

the world's that you traverse through as sackboy are very interactive and colourful for young kids and the levelsare challenging and entertaining for the older players and makes a great game for parties and also for Families

and yet again they have brought back online capabilties so people can drop in and out of your game but you have to say yes before they can which is great.

There is also great online co-op mode where you can do story mode with your friends online and you can talk to friends as you make your way through the crazy levels of Little Big Planet 2

you can also buy additional costumes from an assortment of heroes and games like Marvel Heroes and Also games like motorstorm and Final Fantasy (OMG I LOVE Final Fantasy).

You can also buy level kits for level creator which gives you special themed items and objects like Halloween and Monsters and also buy extra levels that are also themed.

Now Moving on to the level editor, this is (for anyone who has never played LBP 1 or 2) a powerful tool to create your imagination into levels to traverse your little sackboy and see how creative you can be. after perfercting your creations you can even publish on the LBP community so everyone can view it and even play your levels and people can comment your levels and write reviews about your levels and you are able to do that to other people's creations

you can do pretty much anything in creator mode you can electrify cakes and light sponges on fire and you race and you can swing over shark infested water

All in all I am not a professional reviewer and part of a game mag but I believe that this game is worthy of a 5 out 5

Keep up the Brilliant work guys
Burkey Out ^^

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.