GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What's the...................."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/01/02 at 21:56
Regular
release date going to be for Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons Of Liberty going to be here in the UK.
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
release date going to be for Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons Of Liberty going to be here in the UK.
Regular
Last i heard 8/3/2002
Fri 04/01/02 at 21:59
Regular
"I won the turnips!!"
Yeah, X-Box launch day.
Fri 04/01/02 at 22:08
Regular
"Back For Good"
haha
Fri 04/01/02 at 22:16
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
But, the game isn;t the epic people expected... it got 8/10 from Edge, which means it is an excellent game, AAA standard, and is ceratinly one to get on the machine... BUT it's not an all time epic and it's not going to attract people to the console.

Well, actualy gamers are more swayed by adverts... so it might just pull some people over to the console..

Sonic
Fri 04/01/02 at 22:25
Regular
On the same day as X-Box????

How insanely stupid is that!!!!

Why not keep it as Feb 22nd?

Release it before X-Box so that people consider buying a PS2 with it just before X-Box. If you go down into town and find them released the same day, then its likely to be one or the other depending on cash restrictions, in which case your more likely to go for the one that says "Newly released console - the big X is ere!!!"

I was just beginning to think Kojima was clever too.

As for Edge, given they had some sort of misprint with GTA3, which was meant to be 9 not 6, it wouldn`t surprise me if they`d messed up again. Why is it that they always try to be the ones with the special opinion. They pride themselves on going as far away from the norm.

Yes, we`re very clever, we`re going to say different things to build our reputation and cause disruptions. What were their reasons for the 8? Anything genuine, or was it the usual rubbish you get from people who`ve never played the game?
Fri 04/01/02 at 22:35
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
outlaw_uk2002 wrote:
> Yeah, X-Box launch day.

Nope thats 14/03/02. And MGS2 is suppose to be released on 8/03/02.
Fri 04/01/02 at 22:42
Regular
adrian wrote:
Nope thats 14/03/02. And
> MGS2 is suppose to be released on 8/03/02.

Thats more like it! Much more sensible.
Otherwise its like releasing a game on Xmas day. It won`t sell for a few weeks.
Fri 04/01/02 at 22:48
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
X-Box is released on a thursday so MGS2 would never be released the same day, as we all know games come out on fridays.
Fri 04/01/02 at 23:03
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
What the hell are they doing releasing a console on Thursday? Well it's XBox so I don't really care.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.