GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"aNYONE Q?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/01/02 at 21:52
Regular
Any1 heard of the Q, a hybrid GameCube de veloped by panasonic, it should be good, if anyone hasnt seen any pictures then check out the lates CUBE magazine, it has a double page spreead devoted to it, it's pretty cool but then again its just not a game cube. it looks nice and all with its SERIOUSLY nice silver finish and its cute little screen on the top, but is it worth the money it'll cost, so far the Q has only been confirmed in Japan but seeing it's versitality then i personally think this could go quite far in europe as well, lets just hope panasonic and nintendo remember us to when they make the 'Q'

wait a sec i might have a website for it...

got it: http://dvdgame.jp/product/index.html#gaikan

what do you guys think of it as avid GC fans.. will money be left to the side for it or will your dosh be spent str8 away on the GAMECUBE???
Fri 04/01/02 at 21:52
"slightlyshortertagl"
Any1 heard of the Q, a hybrid GameCube de veloped by panasonic, it should be good, if anyone hasnt seen any pictures then check out the lates CUBE magazine, it has a double page spreead devoted to it, it's pretty cool but then again its just not a game cube. it looks nice and all with its SERIOUSLY nice silver finish and its cute little screen on the top, but is it worth the money it'll cost, so far the Q has only been confirmed in Japan but seeing it's versitality then i personally think this could go quite far in europe as well, lets just hope panasonic and nintendo remember us to when they make the 'Q'

wait a sec i might have a website for it...

got it: http://dvdgame.jp/product/index.html#gaikan

what do you guys think of it as avid GC fans.. will money be left to the side for it or will your dosh be spent str8 away on the GAMECUBE???
Fri 04/01/02 at 23:56
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
the Q won;t be released in UK. It is even unlikely to see a release ANYWAHERE apart from Japan, although it may see a USA release if it does well in Japan...
Sat 05/01/02 at 10:07
Regular
Where can you get the new CUBE magazine?
Sat 05/01/02 at 12:22
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
I hope it's released in Australia, because they use PAL machines over there.

If they do, don't expect to be able to get through to any importers phone lines. I'll be using 'em!

mwahahaha!
Sat 05/01/02 at 12:53
"slightlyshortertagl"
:(

shame isnt it....

i was hoping for it to be done as a PAL version as well....

but then again it isnt as if nintendo are know to be great supporters and great investors into the PAL community is it?
Sat 05/01/02 at 13:00
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
I got one!

Oh no. That was just a dream!

:)
Sat 05/01/02 at 16:31
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Cooky wrote:
> I got one!

Oh no. That was just a dream!

:)

I have a dream...
Sat 05/01/02 at 18:57
Regular
Dominion wrote:
> Where can you get the new CUBE magazine?

CUBE has been out for ages (issue 1), the next issue will be released soon.
Sat 05/01/02 at 18:59
Regular
"Back For Good"
Q only plays region 3 dvd's ;-)
Sat 05/01/02 at 19:32
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Everyone knows what Q is!! I might get one but i'm definitley getting a GameCube first. I may in a few years try and sell my Cube so I can afford a Q, if they really are that good. But i'll probably stick with a GameCube as i'm not big on DVD's.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.