GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Unlocked bits in Agen Under Fire"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/01/02 at 21:36
Regular
I unlocked various thing on AUF but 2day i unlocked something called a golden clip. Does anyone know what this is?
Fri 04/01/02 at 21:36
I unlocked various thing on AUF but 2day i unlocked something called a golden clip. Does anyone know what this is?
Fri 04/01/02 at 21:41
Regular
"I won the turnips!!"
Agent_Under_Fire wrote:
> I unlocked various thing on AUF but 2day i unlocked something called a golden
> clip. Does anyone know what this is?

Probably unlimited ammo.
Fri 04/01/02 at 21:47
I've already unlocked that!!!
Fri 04/01/02 at 21:56
Regular
"I won the turnips!!"
Well then it's probably some sort of raging fireball that demolishes entire levels.
Sun 06/01/02 at 10:29
Yeh probably.
Sun 06/01/02 at 10:31
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
Grrr...had to do mission 8 again this morning after I forgot to save last time. By the way, what the hell are you supposed to do at the end of level 9??? I just keep going around the circle and eventually die from heat exposure. Are you meant to shoot those red things above you??
Sun 06/01/02 at 10:41
Yeh u have to kill all the new guys tht come round from the side and they drop them rocket launcher. The rockets you then shoot into the ceiling and u can guide it and u hit them red things.Theres 2 of them and then u complete it
Sun 06/01/02 at 10:54
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
Thanks, I'll give it a go later (after doing hours of ruddy coursework).

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.