GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I am sick of the McMahons"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/01/02 at 21:26
Regular
Why do the mcmahons think that they are better than the wrestlers, they always have to be the main attraction. will hello none of you are wrestlers.

they have so much talent and they don't use it, that is why the ratings are so bad. everyone has seen the evil boss story and we just want some excellent wrestling and storyline to watch. not some vince mcmahon ego trip!

does anyone agree
Sat 05/01/02 at 14:59
Regular
"Guess who..."
Why does Vince ruin every single main event? And the sad thing is, people pay good money to see the face win, but they can't, 'cos Vince always backs the heel!
Sat 05/01/02 at 11:27
Regular
"Where's SR?"
AndMcGrn wrote:
> Exactly, he is there on Smackdown again this week.

I would have seen this if Star Trek wasn't on when Smackdown should be. Is this a conspiracy against wrestling fans. First Channel 4 drop it and now Star Trek repeats put Smackdown back to 8am.

Shane McMahon is actually a pretty decent hardcore wrestler, so don't tar them all with the same brush
Sat 05/01/02 at 10:59
I think Vince thinks if he is not in it won't be a success.

The talent they have is more than ever,

Austin, Rock, Y2J, Undertaker, Kane, Angle, Booker T.

These guys can provide excitement without the need for Vince to make it better. I think he has over exposed himself in the past succesfully, and now he thinks he is more important than the wrestlers
Sat 05/01/02 at 10:52
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
He ruins the main events in soooooooo many storylines though....... fool.
Sat 05/01/02 at 10:10
Regular
Its true, Vince does make some storylines good when he puts himself in it, like The Ministry. But now he always puts himself in fueds and trys to twist things. Shane is a good wrestler i think, but he hasn't got a vast variety of moves, i think thats why he is always put in Hardcore matches.
Sat 05/01/02 at 09:12
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Ice Blaster wrote:

BORING BORING

Vince starred in the best storylines

Austin vs
> McMahon
D X vs the McMamon's
Ministry VS the McMahon's

---

Thats the problem - we've seen the evil owner storyline so many times now. Can anyone actualy remember a time since 99 when Vince has been gone, away from the top storyline? I mean, think of all the main events he has wrecked at the end...
Sat 05/01/02 at 08:21
Regular
"Guess who..."
I hate Vince McMahon! Can we just have Ric Flair please? He pleases the fans by putting the heels in handicap matches etc.
Sat 05/01/02 at 08:18
Regular
"Guess who..."
AndMcGrn wrote:
> Why do the mcmahons think that they are better than the wrestlers, they always
> have to be the main attraction. will hello none of you are wrestlers.

they
> have so much talent and they don't use it, that is why the ratings are so bad.
> everyone has seen the evil boss story and we just want some excellent wrestling
> and storyline to watch. not some vince mcmahon ego trip!

does anyone agree

1. I don't know WHAT your on about!

2. I'm a wrestler! So there's no point insulting me by saying somthing stupid like:

'will hello none of you are wrestlers.'

I'm Tazz.
Fri 04/01/02 at 22:21
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Rock vs McMahon this past year or further back can be added onto the list. Back until 1999 me thinks.
Fri 04/01/02 at 22:19
Regular
"Back in black"
Ant wrote:
> Too true, if I ever see Vince as WWF Champion again I will probably stop
> watching it.

Shane's good I think, we see too much of Stephanie (before now)
> and Vince, well usually, chairmen don't partake in their product at all, let
> alone being in it every 20 minutes like he is.

BORING BORING

Vince starred in the best storylines

Austin vs McMahon
D X vs the McMamon's
Ministry VS the McMahon's

Ahhh 1999

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.