GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"why like pokemon"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/01/02 at 20:32
Regular
come on people no1 likes pokemon any1 who currently likes pokemon is sad and lonly.....

if you feel offenended go and ind confort in mew or something like that
Thu 27/06/02 at 19:51
Regular
"thursdayton!"
I have to apologise about the message that was posted here. Unfortunately, someone I had told my password to managed to post it under my name. Since this, I have changed my password so this cannot happen again. Sory again,
Tphi
Wed 26/06/02 at 13:54
Regular
"thursdayton!"
have you ever sat down and watched that stupid thing called Pikachu on TV?
I thought he was supposed ot be sweet and innocent and help Ash but he isn't he is a dirty little perv who fancies misty and he dreams about her every night. when he wakes up in the morning I think he might be stuck to his sheets.
pokemon is crap and all you sad pillocks should get a new hobby like pcs or sommit
Fri 21/06/02 at 23:42
Regular
Why not like Pokémon? If you feel offended by that, why don't you find comfort in Solid Snake

I'll like whatever I want to like!
Fri 21/06/02 at 16:28
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Why not like Pokemon......(if that makes sense)
Fri 21/06/02 at 00:20
Regular
"Selected"
I'm not being funny or anything, but I all I know is that theres a Pokemon called Jigglypuff and it's pink and on smash brothers gettings its head kicked in all day everyday on my GC.
Thu 20/06/02 at 15:35
"slightlyshortertagl"
pop
Mon 07/01/02 at 13:05
"slightlyshortertagl"
coz what?
Fri 04/01/02 at 22:55
Regular
"Back in black"
COZ
Fri 04/01/02 at 20:32
"slightlyshortertagl"
come on people no1 likes pokemon any1 who currently likes pokemon is sad and lonly.....

if you feel offenended go and ind confort in mew or something like that

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.