GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who reads Digitiser?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 24/02/03 at 23:05
Regular
Does anyone here read digitiser on ceefax on channel 4, page 175. It's wicked, and updates everyday except on Sunday. I've been reading it for years now, but hvae never really mentioned it. I doubt anyone has, so I'm gonna cuss you good.
Sun 02/03/03 at 20:48
Regular
Well this is the worst shock of my life. I have seen many people leaving recently, fat sow, Mr Biffo, and I've been wondering what's going on. Goodbye, cruel world.
Sat 01/03/03 at 11:10
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Miserableman wrote:
> Lugwig wrote:
> When is Digi gonna die? NEVER! If it does, I'll cuss you good.
>
>
> Digitiser ends Saturday 8th March, to be replaced on the Monday by
> 'Game Central'.
>
> Joy :O/

Damnit. Game Central will never be as good. And what will happen to the characters?
Sat 01/03/03 at 10:22
Regular
"bing bang bong"
Lugwig wrote:
> When is Digi gonna die? NEVER! If it does, I'll cuss you good.

Digitiser ends Saturday 8th March, to be replaced on the Monday by 'Game Central'.

Joy :O/
Fri 28/02/03 at 14:45
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I read it. Its good.

But recently my TV shows C4 Text as a mass of illegible rubbish.

So everthings pretty normal then.
Fri 28/02/03 at 14:39
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Ive read it for about 6 months now. It's funny and stupid, just the thing to read before going to bed.
Fri 28/02/03 at 11:09
Regular
"Plain Misunderstood"
I've benn readin it for the last 4years.
Thu 27/02/03 at 08:50
Regular
"Booze monkeys!"
Biffovision.
Mr Biffo writes foe Edge now, in the current issue (Girl Issue) theres an article by Biffo like the Trigger Happy/Red Eye/AV-Out ones.
Tue 25/02/03 at 18:54
Regular
It's alright. A lot of the facts and the wording's a little dodgy.
Tue 25/02/03 at 18:48
Regular
I have been reading Digi for years, and I have always thought it was brilliant. The only time I didn't like it was when it updated three times a week. That cussed. There was even a time when they didn't have any cartoons, no Mr T, no Fat Sow, no distracted Mike, nothing. Digi is great now, best it has been in a while. Cuss.
Tue 25/02/03 at 17:43
ALthough I still read it, I don't find the content funny anymore since Mr Biffo left - the stuff the new guy (or guys/gals) write just sounds a bit long winded to be a joke. I shall give you an example from today's edition: "many Nintendo fans camped out overnight in the nude in a bid to meet him".

OK, how is that funny? With Mr Biffo's jokes, they were funny because they somehow had relevance in its sarcasm, and some other stuff that I can't name because I know nothing about what makes a great joke. Still, at least the letter pages are okay.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.