GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How many Nintendo fans does it take to change a lightbulb?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 05/09/00 at 14:23
Regular
Zero. All would like to be able to change their light bulb (even if the new one is a funny shape) but have to wait another year, hoping for a little light from their current light bulb to keep them going.
Wed 06/09/00 at 01:34
Or - don't do any of this - just sit in a random peoples living room - in a big brown paper bag and hope for the best.
Tue 05/09/00 at 20:14
Regular
Buy playstation. Buy games. Get irritated at price of games. Get playstation chipped. Waranty void. Play copied games. For a while. Crappy maintenence of playstaion causes it to break. Person gets angry. Cannot return playstation. Solution? Buy new playstation. Get it chipped. Shoddy workmanship of chippers cause playstation to break. Repeat until living on the streets.
Tue 05/09/00 at 18:29
How many people DO have illegal Playstations? I'd say about 99% of all Playstation owners!

Most people I know in school with Playstations have had theirs chipped. That's illegal as it allows you to play copied games!

That's the only reason Sony did well with the GREYSTATION- everyone wanted to play cheaper illegal copied games then pay out for quality!
Tue 05/09/00 at 14:54
How many satisfied playstation 2 owners does it take to change a lightbulb, send back all their memory cards due to them malfunctiioning, and pretend to Sony that their PS2 is legal - even though it breaches DVD rights and laws, and how many does it take to realise that the games are all brilliant (even though they are non existent) All two of them.
Tue 05/09/00 at 14:23
Regular
"not dead"
Zero. All would like to be able to change their light bulb (even if the new one is a funny shape) but have to wait another year, hoping for a little light from their current light bulb to keep them going.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.