GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Beardy Elves 1 - Star Wars Geeks 0"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/01/02 at 19:00
Regular
Ho ho ho...

I was listening to Radio 5's movie critics while in the shower and apparently there's a clamour for Peter "Lord of the Rings" Jackson to direct the next Star Wars film. They went on to say that Lucas shouldn't direct as he has no sense of pacing or elementary direction skills, and that he should stick to producing.

This is no joke.
Peter Jackson is wanted by Star Wars fans, no less, to direct a Star Wars film. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot in the battle between sci-fi and fantasy fans...
Fri 04/01/02 at 19:00
Regular
"funky blitzkreig"
Ho ho ho...

I was listening to Radio 5's movie critics while in the shower and apparently there's a clamour for Peter "Lord of the Rings" Jackson to direct the next Star Wars film. They went on to say that Lucas shouldn't direct as he has no sense of pacing or elementary direction skills, and that he should stick to producing.

This is no joke.
Peter Jackson is wanted by Star Wars fans, no less, to direct a Star Wars film. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot in the battle between sci-fi and fantasy fans...
Fri 04/01/02 at 19:54
Regular
well smack my and call me judy
Fri 04/01/02 at 20:01
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
I would say LOL but im scared that Snuggly and co, will come and take me away.
Fri 04/01/02 at 20:01
"MMMMM, Chicken"
By beardy elves are you on about peter jackson? Have you seen him, they say people look like their pets and LOTR has been his pet project so at least he has something of an excuse.
Fri 04/01/02 at 20:51
Regular
Elves don't have beards, y'know. It's the dwarfs that..

*Stryke runs from thread*
Fri 04/01/02 at 21:39
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Mystique wrote:
> well smack my and call me judy

Hi Judy
Fri 04/01/02 at 21:41
Regular
"funky blitzkreig"
I had to say Beardy elves because LOTR fans are an unknown quantity. Now Star Wars fans know their Boba Fett, much better that LOTR fans know their elf. So a beardy elf is a LOTR fan who doesn't quite know his jack yet.

*smack* Mystique is Judy.
Fri 04/01/02 at 22:04
Regular
"Nasty Fat Hobbit!"
misterhappy wrote:
> I had to say Beardy elves because LOTR fans are an unknown quantity. Now Star
> Wars fans know their Boba Fett, much better that LOTR fans know their elf.

Happily I know both, im a LotR freak AND a Star Wars freak, my collectables say it all, im a big boaster me!!.

BTW, Peter Jackson fitted his role in the Fellowship of the ring movie adaptation by appearing in Bree, dont you think?
yessssssssss? ahem
Sat 05/01/02 at 11:07
Regular
I hope you prefer LotR to Star Wars.
Sat 05/01/02 at 12:45
Regular
"Nasty Fat Hobbit!"
Yeah, I've said before that LotR movie beats Starwars.
And the books beats the movie!!.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.