GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"new arrivals..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 25/02/03 at 12:52
Regular
Well finally, today my copies of Animal Crossing and Metroid Prime arrived from dvdboxoffice.com to use with my Freeloader.

On AC Ive moved in and started working for Tom Nook - I planted some pretty flowers outside his shop, but the little git is keeping my money, anyway then I had to stop to get ready to go uni. But I'll be back to work for the robbing raccoon this evening.

I also played Metroid Prime, which is an absolute wonder - can anyone explain the disappearance of the title screen? In the instruction manual the title screen and game select screen are there and present but when I played it was just white writing eg push start, on a black background.

I was slightly shocked at the game caes being so different to UK ones - they're much squarer and the disk sits in a round holder with a memory card holder above it, and the spine has Nintendo Gamecube at the bottom instead of at the top.

Any way in AC my name is Fletch and the town is Delfino, if any one wants to give me a house warming gift.
Sat 01/03/03 at 00:43
Regular
plasticcoated wrote:
> I'll try that one when I get in , if I dont play AC first - I wanna
> get soccer using a code I got of Animal-crossing.com, plus I should
> get two free NES games because Im using the Memory Card that came with
> it.

Where, on the site, did you get the code? Oh, and the two free games and a song should come in a letter from Nintendo - check your mailbox.
Tue 25/02/03 at 17:14
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
cookie monster wrote:
> Tony_Blair wrote:
> my freeloader is defective. bloody datel!
>
> Heh, send it back.
==============

yeah sent it first class, and with too very angry fingers!
Tue 25/02/03 at 15:51
Regular
Metroid Prime is gonna be amazing, or is amazing for some people. I'm gonna cuss them good.
Tue 25/02/03 at 15:22
Regular
"Booze monkeys!"
Going home now to live out an alternate life in a world of animals, then I am gonna explore strange new worlds and shoot big guns at space pirates.
Tue 25/02/03 at 14:51
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Tony_Blair wrote:
> my freeloader is defective. bloody datel!

Heh, send it back.
Tue 25/02/03 at 14:48
Regular
"gsybe you!"
They are not indeed.

If Harvest Moon is not released for GC in Europe, then I will get a freeloader and AC too.

*prays*
Tue 25/02/03 at 14:44
Regular
By the way, is it me or are the memory card holders in PAL game cases not big enough to hold a memmory card in? Strange...
Tue 25/02/03 at 14:23
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
my freeloader is defective. bloody datel!
Tue 25/02/03 at 13:21
Regular
"Booze monkeys!"
I ordered it on the 9th Feb and AC and MP were sent last Wednesday (19th?).
Tue 25/02/03 at 13:15
Regular
"aliens exist"
can i ask plasticoated, when did u order your stuff from dvdboxoffice.com, i ordered mine on sunday 16th feb, but it hasnt arrived yet. just wondered

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.