GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Animal Crossing mods..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Animal Crossing'.
Tue 25/02/03 at 13:18
Regular
What do you want to see made possible in Animal Crossing? Why not air your suggestions here.

How about sharing a pizza with the mob? Bustin' caps has never been so cute.

How about fighting for your country in a war. Cartoon-violence has never been so much fun.

Any other suggestions.
Thu 13/03/03 at 21:56
Regular
Why's that boring?
Thu 13/03/03 at 21:51
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> The towns are randomly generated so everyones town is different.

Yeah, but that's boring really.
Sat 01/03/03 at 16:49
Regular
"CHEESE RACING!!!!!"
there should always be SOMETHING to do - its so annoying when noone will give u a task
Sat 01/03/03 at 12:08
Regular
Nope, it's a random thing.
Sat 01/03/03 at 12:07
Regular
I thought all the towns were the exact same, but with different characters in each version.
Sat 01/03/03 at 11:43
Regular
The towns are randomly generated so everyones town is different.

The game needs more variety, the ability to get a job would be good and I don't mean do deliveries for Tom Nook. The choice of a few jobs would be nice.

The calendar also need more competitions and events to look forward to, I bought the game mid Febuary and have nothing major too look forward to till late March.

More shops are needed, not just Nooks Cranny. The Animals also need to have more to say and have a bigger understanding of what you're saying to them.

Also the weather conditions need to change more often, instead of when it snows you have a whole day of snow you need to have realistic weather conditions so it might snow for 30 minutes then the sun might come out or something like that.

Oh and as for online options, I reckon the ability to go online with your character and trade furniture and other goods with people in real time would be good. I don't think there's much point taking the whole game online, it'll just turn into a big chat room.
Sat 01/03/03 at 01:01
Regular
You should be able to make your own town if you wish in Animal Crossing 2, that way, everyone's would be different.
Sat 01/03/03 at 00:40
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Maverick42 wrote:
> An online option wouldn't go amiss, either.

Thats coming in AC2.

My suggestion is:
AC internet- an internet of sites acsessible through the game, made for the animals of the game. With an online option, the web could be updated. What do you think of that then?
Fri 28/02/03 at 19:25
Regular
I'd like to see Animal Crossing have a few more of those 'little touches'. Fable seems to be swarming with them - battle scars, tanned/bleached skin, rotting trees, etc. And much more detail in the graphics and characters - things such as trees and people should be unique - *really* unique.

An online option wouldn't go amiss, either.
Tue 25/02/03 at 13:41
Regular
"Omnipresent"
Weird thing happened. I started thinking of OpF and the in-game alarm sounded in my head. Not the weirdest game-related incident to happen to me but...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.