GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The best ps2 shooting game ever"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/01/02 at 15:40
Regular
Wot do think the best is ever. Mine is Timesplitters cos it has a wicked multiplayer
Fri 04/01/02 at 15:40
Wot do think the best is ever. Mine is Timesplitters cos it has a wicked multiplayer
Fri 04/01/02 at 15:53
Regular
"!"£$%^&*()_+"
i think the best shooting games it time crisis especially if you can get access to a large tv.
Fri 04/01/02 at 15:53
Regular
"!"£$%^&*()_+"
i think the best shooting games it time crisis 2 especially if you can get access to a large tv. and the sound track is quite good (abit like the music from speed though)
Fri 04/01/02 at 15:58
Time Crisis is okay but don't u like to move around for yourself?
Fri 04/01/02 at 18:37
Regular
"Whatever!"
Untill Timesplitters 2 comes out I would go for Quake III Revolution!!
Fri 04/01/02 at 18:41
Regular
"Bah"
i didnt like timesplitters i hatethe contoll systme on that and half life! i hope MOH has a decent control systmes i dont like sung both analog sticks!
MM
Fri 04/01/02 at 18:49
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Timesplitters because the multiplayer is so good. The story mode though, is crap.

Both mutliplayer and single player modes pale in comparison to Perfect Dark on N64 though.
Fri 04/01/02 at 20:03
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
I thought this topic would be saying agent under fire is best. Seeing as thats your name. I agree that Timesplitters is the best, it was the first GAD prize I claimed and im still playing. Shame about the one player though.
Fri 04/01/02 at 20:04
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Cant wait for timesplitters 2, it looks amazing. And you can be a monkey, this feature alown should make it the best game..ever!

Anyone know the release date?
I saw it was out this month, but that must be lies...or are they?
Fri 04/01/02 at 21:10
I think it is out next month because i have checked and everywhere i can find either says they don't no or its out next month. Is Timespliters 2 online play?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.