GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Now this is a first..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 25/02/03 at 17:54
Regular
Credit to Gamespot:

Konami reveals plans to release Silent Hill 3 in Europe before Japan and North America.

Konami of Europe has announced that Silent Hill 3 will be released in Europe on May 23, before the release of the North American and Japanese versions of the game. In Silent Hill 3, players take control of a woman named Heather, who ventures through a town only to find that it's being overrun by a group of incredibly strange creatures. The development team has constructed an entirely new engine for the game that has enabled them to construct highly detailed character models and environments. The game also features proprietary audio technology that mimics the surround sound experience.

Silent Hill 3 is scheduled for release in North America in August.

Heh. Europe finally get a game before America. We have the last laugh on that subject.

Mudda.
Tue 25/02/03 at 18:56
Regular
"Party Hard"
Belldandy wrote:
> Everyone does realise that inevitably America will get some kind of
> special edition where it has things made better e.t.c, and that the
> Japanese will have some kind of brillaint box set version....bound to
> happen !
>
> ~~Belldandy~~

Damn, there's always a downside.

Ah well, can't have everything.
Tue 25/02/03 at 18:09
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
Everyone does realise that inevitably America will get some kind of special edition where it has things made better e.t.c, and that the Japanese will have some kind of brillaint box set version....bound to happen !

~~Belldandy~~
Tue 25/02/03 at 18:05
Regular
"bit of a brain"
None of those games were released in Europe first.
All of them were delayed ridiculously, like all N64 games.
Tue 25/02/03 at 18:03
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
If I remember correctly, Banjo Kazooie, I think, was delayed for months before it was released over here.

it was either Banjo, DK64 or Perfect Dark. A Rare game, anyway.
Tue 25/02/03 at 18:00
Regular
"bit of a brain"
You won't get Rare games first as they are owned by an american company.
You never got Rare games first.
Unless they were called Ultimate.
Tue 25/02/03 at 17:56
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
The Getaway.

WipeOut Fusion.

There's two fairly high profile ones. And I think we get Rare games first too.
Tue 25/02/03 at 17:54
Regular
"Mudda owns BEARDS :"
Credit to Gamespot:

Konami reveals plans to release Silent Hill 3 in Europe before Japan and North America.

Konami of Europe has announced that Silent Hill 3 will be released in Europe on May 23, before the release of the North American and Japanese versions of the game. In Silent Hill 3, players take control of a woman named Heather, who ventures through a town only to find that it's being overrun by a group of incredibly strange creatures. The development team has constructed an entirely new engine for the game that has enabled them to construct highly detailed character models and environments. The game also features proprietary audio technology that mimics the surround sound experience.

Silent Hill 3 is scheduled for release in North America in August.

Heh. Europe finally get a game before America. We have the last laugh on that subject.

Mudda.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.