GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Zelda The Wind Waker, 1 word, WOW!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Legend Of Zelda: The Wind Waker'.
Tue 25/02/03 at 19:16
Regular
Hi all, aint been on here for ages!

Got latest edition of NGC today and watched the free DVD of game footage!
Quikly flicked to the beginning stage of th game footage for the new Zelda,
WOW

The graphics are sweet, even better than i had expected and anyone who moans about the graphics without seeing actual moving footage is an idiot. They are amazing!

The controls look like a straight adaptation of the N64 controls and so should be perfect!

I also made sure i put my name down for a copy of the game at my local game store to hopefully get the two bonus discs!

Anyone else seen the game footage?
Sun 09/03/03 at 22:07
Regular
"Must be Parkinson's"
I honestly thought that metroid prime looked far much more "boss" on the DVD, probably because they were crap at Zelda, but X-ray battle was really really

*explodes*
Sun 09/03/03 at 21:47
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
I claimed it for GAD ages ago, and I'm glad I did. I also claimed another GAD win for my friend, and chose Zelda.

Now how many people can say they're getting TWO copies of Zelda: Wind waker on release date? :D

(I'm a generous chap- and it's his birthday around the time :D)
Sun 09/03/03 at 21:44
Regular
"keep your receipt"
I'm not saying don't pre-order (because otherwise you won't get a copy) but in case you didn't know you don't need to pre-order to recieve the bonus disc. All UK versions of the game will come with it! Yay!
Sun 09/03/03 at 20:27
Regular
I'll be pre-ordering from Choices when they begin their pre-order scheme.

I would under any normal circumstance get it from SR but due to me be a stickler for getting major releases (Metroid Prime, Mario, ZeldA) from town and their isn't an SR shop anywhere near me.

Don't take offence :(
Sun 09/03/03 at 19:53
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
How many people think the new zelda is going to sell out in the first day?

P.S. Im definatly getting it on the first day.
Sun 09/03/03 at 19:25
Regular
May 3rd May 3rd May 3rd May 3rd May 3rd May 3rd May 3rd May 3rd May 3rd May 3rd May 3rd May 3rd May 3rd May 3rd May 3rd May 3rd May 3rd May 3rd May 3rd May 3rd May 3rd May 3rd May 3rd May 3rd May 3rd May 3rd May 3rd May 3rd May 3rd May 3rd May 3rd May 3rd May 3rd May 3rd May 3rd May 3rd May 3rd May 3rd May 3rd May 3rd May 3rd May 3rd May 3rd May 3rd May 3rd May 3rd May 3rd May 3rd May 3rd May 3rd May 3rd May 3rd May 3rd May 3rd May 3rd May 3rd May 3rd May 3rd May 3rd May 3rd May 3rd May 3rd

All you need to know right?
Sun 09/03/03 at 18:55
Regular
How long will it take for you to realise that nobody wants one of the best games ever in a language they can't understand?
Sun 09/03/03 at 18:36
Regular
"¬_¬"
Jap version, £30, perfect condition. E-mail [email protected]

How many times must I advertise it?
Sun 09/03/03 at 18:28
Regular
BIGMAN wrote:

> Anyone else seen the game footage?

If you mean 'seen' as in, spent hours playing, then yes, I have.
Sun 09/03/03 at 18:25
Regular
Foreman wrote:
> Oh yeah, good job you reminded me.
>
> I'll have it tomorrow for you, at around 7PM ish

Oh great, you must have it now then?

Cheers, I appreciate it :D.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.