GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Time of the Month"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 25/02/03 at 20:40
Regular
Rivalry between consoles nowadays is more heated than a ladies time of the month. The Gamecubers have burst into puberty and with an uncertain cry, are calling for mature games. The X-Boxers are screaming that bigger really is better, down with skinny chicks, and that elitism rocks. The PS2 owners are far too casual to bother.

What if this never existed? Cheese will fly before no console rivalry is in effect, you mockingly cry. I sing out, loud and strong, that though this may well be true, a method of losing rivalry, is to make a universal console, a machina consola ubera if you will.

Melancholily, I, Melancholy, will guide you through The first universal console.

Name: The name of said console is obviously the most important selling point of your console. A common trend in today's popular game machines, is to call it something that it isn't, e.g (Station, Box, Cube, Boy of Games etc) . As a result, the second word of our uber console will be "Spoon", the Spoon symbolising the three C's :Cslickness, Cagility, and Cmetallicism. The first word is harder to choose, And Microsoft running away from giving it a proper first word was what made it sell terribly in Japan. The first word has to have something to do with games, so as you play games using your mind, the console will be called "Mind Spoon". "Project" will also be added because it sounds jazz. The final product will be called "Project Mind Spoon" , or more commonly abbreviated to PMS.

Slogan: Slogans are everything in a world with no attention span (notice evasion of obvious joke) with the spooky "challenge everything" whisperer children already getting a record deal, and the slogan is responsible for the Bible's success. The fairly memorable but nonsensical 3rd place marketing scam killed three children last year. The X-Box advert sued, and GameCube doesn't have one so I shall take the lovable "A planet with fear.." slogan instead. Something is wrong with today's catchy phrase monkeys. If everything was combined maybe something good can be formed : A Planet With Fear Needs To Play More In The Third Place. Sorted.

Specs: Only X-Box owners care!!11 lol. But seriously folks, it would look "SPECtacular" -X-Box owner "Yeh, it may be, I don't care" PS2 owner "Mummy wow! I'm a etc."-Guess

How: The UN would ban all consoles except this one and force every developer to develop for it, one of the many advantages of the SADDAM FOR PRESIDENT scheme.

Merry birthday and adieu.

Melancholy
Sun 02/03/03 at 16:14
Regular
"Must be Parkinson's"
*sighs*
Sat 01/03/03 at 13:30
Regular
"Balls"
a load of absolute tripe.
Sat 01/03/03 at 13:29
Regular
"Must be Parkinson's"
What did yous guys actually think of the post?
Thu 27/02/03 at 22:34
Regular
"Must be Parkinson's"
Pop.
Wed 26/02/03 at 18:42
Regular
"Must be Parkinson's"
Indeed.
Wed 26/02/03 at 18:00
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Yes.
Wed 26/02/03 at 17:58
Regular
"Must be Parkinson's"
Adieu is french I think. It sounds smart. It's just a random farewell, which is better than a stupid tagline.

!!!~~~!~(*$!()*BELLDANDY"R%@@O@^P"
Wed 26/02/03 at 17:56
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Whats the "Merry birthday and adieu" bit all about? - Is adieu actually a word?
Wed 26/02/03 at 12:36
Regular
"Must be Parkinson's"
Oh well.

Boys will continue to ponder the mystery of menstruality.
Wed 26/02/03 at 10:56
Regular
"Must be Parkinson's"
That was the point.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.