GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Typical"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 25/02/03 at 20:45
Regular
I think i remember once - i bought a game on holiday somewhere in england, and then left it in the caravan, and didnt realise. in the car on the way back, i realised and wasnt happy.......

Another thing, i love tea. this may be hard to believe but once i had come home, put the kettle on for meself and made the tea - while in the bathroom - we think the dog had somehow managed to obtain the cup from the worktop and had drunk out of the cup. i came out and found the cup had moved about 12 inches. i didnt take any notice and sat down with the cup in my hand. i took a sip and it was only when i realised the dog had took a bit when i saw him lying on the floor licking his lips and a puddle of tea-coloured liquid on the floor and a few splashes on the worktop. i might not be right but it sure damned looked like the dog had a bit. i slammed the cup down and chucked the dog outside, that was, after i had swilled my mouth out :).

one day we got a puppy, a labrador one - almost like the andrex mutt. i came from school one day with real muddy shoes. the laces were undone on them and i didnt take the timre to put them in the cupboard. mum had just finished the cleaning about 10 minutes ago. THEN the puppy dragged a mud-caked shoe buy the laces and spread mud all over the carpet. me mam had a right go and the pup was soon in his rather large cage(he was being house-trained). me brother came down and found the brown mud all over the floor and he let out a half-hearted urgh. i guess he though it WASNT mud smeared over the floor.

we'll never know....
Tue 25/02/03 at 20:45
Regular
I think i remember once - i bought a game on holiday somewhere in england, and then left it in the caravan, and didnt realise. in the car on the way back, i realised and wasnt happy.......

Another thing, i love tea. this may be hard to believe but once i had come home, put the kettle on for meself and made the tea - while in the bathroom - we think the dog had somehow managed to obtain the cup from the worktop and had drunk out of the cup. i came out and found the cup had moved about 12 inches. i didnt take any notice and sat down with the cup in my hand. i took a sip and it was only when i realised the dog had took a bit when i saw him lying on the floor licking his lips and a puddle of tea-coloured liquid on the floor and a few splashes on the worktop. i might not be right but it sure damned looked like the dog had a bit. i slammed the cup down and chucked the dog outside, that was, after i had swilled my mouth out :).

one day we got a puppy, a labrador one - almost like the andrex mutt. i came from school one day with real muddy shoes. the laces were undone on them and i didnt take the timre to put them in the cupboard. mum had just finished the cleaning about 10 minutes ago. THEN the puppy dragged a mud-caked shoe buy the laces and spread mud all over the carpet. me mam had a right go and the pup was soon in his rather large cage(he was being house-trained). me brother came down and found the brown mud all over the floor and he let out a half-hearted urgh. i guess he though it WASNT mud smeared over the floor.

we'll never know....
Tue 25/02/03 at 20:47
Regular
what this has to do with pc gaming is everybodies question

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.