GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Good Guy Bad Guy"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 25/02/03 at 21:07
Regular
Has anyone ever wondered why the good guys always win? Well new developer Fake is making a game where take control of the Good guy and lose. Apparently it’s a ninja who walks round with a kengo stick and pokes you in the eye with it and then shoves it up your bum until your eyes pop. Cool or what? Well the scenario is that you play a young ninja whose little brother has been chopped into 6 pieces and then processed into meat and fed to pigs. Mmmmmm Can of Boi. A succulent dish best served warm with noodles.

Well anyway the ninja is called Sham his father was a carpenter and his mother was a housewife. Nothing special you say well there are a lot of twists and turns in this game. Like when you find out how his parents really died and who they were and what there plan was I would tell you at the end. Sham thinks his parents died in a elephant crash with his Grandad and granny. He now lives with his grandparents in India and is summoned by the king to marry his daughter but doesn’t want to. This is because she is said to really be a frog turned princess.

Well King tells Sham how they really died he tells him that they were also sold to be processed into food which by the way is best served cold with rice and who you ask sold them his sinister Grandparents. He then finds out that they own this Food Company and finds out he is next to be processed for there new promotional poi platter. Well he gets into shape by lifting the princess and goes to fight them in their evil fortress on top of Sushi Mountain.

He gets past the doughnut fed guards and is stunned when he meets Mario, Luigi and Yoshi. They are working for his grandparents to help take over the world with putting specials enzymes into the food to control their minds are making them turn against the gods. He uses his Kengo Stick and politely distracts Luigi, Mario and Yoshi and then places it up Yoshi’s bum and he explodes and sends Luigi and Mario soaring out the window. He then encounters Princess Toadstool and she helps him get to his grandparents.

She does this because Sham did her a favour by killing Mario because she was going to leave Mario for Donkey Kong and she exits inside one of Donkey Kong’s barrels. He then meets his evil grandparents were they play mind games with him and mind control him and make him walk into the processor. This game is superb and is pointless it is released on the 3rd November 2003 and I insisted you preorder your copy at www.specialreserve.com/this_game_isn’t_real_duhhh.html

Feel free to post your opinions on the game review ;>)
Thanks for reading
Bckpack
Tue 25/02/03 at 21:17
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Nice review -

> Smerc
> "Cud I B A Notable?"

I thought this was another vote for Insane Bartender
Tue 25/02/03 at 21:16
Regular
"QPR 1974"
Smerc wrote:

> Cle-ver

Cle-vage
Tue 25/02/03 at 21:14
Regular
"Spanish Hardcore"
Sfone wrote:
> Smerc
> "Cud I B A Notable?"
>
> Nope, you look like a regular to be honest.

Cle-ver
Tue 25/02/03 at 21:12
Regular
"QPR 1974"
Smerc
"Cud I B A Notable?"

Nope, you look like a regular to be honest.
Tue 25/02/03 at 21:11
Regular
"Spanish Hardcore"
Ha ha, funny.
nice one BckpAC
Tue 25/02/03 at 21:07
Regular
"aka [EIRE] Taig"
Has anyone ever wondered why the good guys always win? Well new developer Fake is making a game where take control of the Good guy and lose. Apparently it’s a ninja who walks round with a kengo stick and pokes you in the eye with it and then shoves it up your bum until your eyes pop. Cool or what? Well the scenario is that you play a young ninja whose little brother has been chopped into 6 pieces and then processed into meat and fed to pigs. Mmmmmm Can of Boi. A succulent dish best served warm with noodles.

Well anyway the ninja is called Sham his father was a carpenter and his mother was a housewife. Nothing special you say well there are a lot of twists and turns in this game. Like when you find out how his parents really died and who they were and what there plan was I would tell you at the end. Sham thinks his parents died in a elephant crash with his Grandad and granny. He now lives with his grandparents in India and is summoned by the king to marry his daughter but doesn’t want to. This is because she is said to really be a frog turned princess.

Well King tells Sham how they really died he tells him that they were also sold to be processed into food which by the way is best served cold with rice and who you ask sold them his sinister Grandparents. He then finds out that they own this Food Company and finds out he is next to be processed for there new promotional poi platter. Well he gets into shape by lifting the princess and goes to fight them in their evil fortress on top of Sushi Mountain.

He gets past the doughnut fed guards and is stunned when he meets Mario, Luigi and Yoshi. They are working for his grandparents to help take over the world with putting specials enzymes into the food to control their minds are making them turn against the gods. He uses his Kengo Stick and politely distracts Luigi, Mario and Yoshi and then places it up Yoshi’s bum and he explodes and sends Luigi and Mario soaring out the window. He then encounters Princess Toadstool and she helps him get to his grandparents.

She does this because Sham did her a favour by killing Mario because she was going to leave Mario for Donkey Kong and she exits inside one of Donkey Kong’s barrels. He then meets his evil grandparents were they play mind games with him and mind control him and make him walk into the processor. This game is superb and is pointless it is released on the 3rd November 2003 and I insisted you preorder your copy at www.specialreserve.com/this_game_isn’t_real_duhhh.html

Feel free to post your opinions on the game review ;>)
Thanks for reading
Bckpack

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.