GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Nintendo Gamecube"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 05/09/00 at 10:40
Regular
Now I want you to feed on this, the new system is called the Nintendo Gamecube and it will be released sometime in 2001.
This system has some of the best "demos" that I have seen.
The controller is a very peculiar sort (N64 deja vu) and the
system is named after it's shape. The Gamecube is a regular cube with the four ports in front and a strange big port in
back... Now onto the games/demos. They are beautiful. You'll
see Link in action as well as Mario and Luigi and guess who's coming back... Samus from Metroid. Waverace is coming back as well as the highly antcipated Staw Wars Rogue Squadron sequel. Don't get your hpoes up because these are
only demos but there's a big chance you'll see them as games.
You want to know why I know so much..... Leo2000
Tue 05/09/00 at 11:22
Regular
"not dead"
Wow how do you know so much?

Hell they even had pics on Newsround yesterday. We've all seen what the Gamecube looks like and the running demos. You're about 2 weeks behind the rest of us here.
Tue 05/09/00 at 10:40
Now I want you to feed on this, the new system is called the Nintendo Gamecube and it will be released sometime in 2001.
This system has some of the best "demos" that I have seen.
The controller is a very peculiar sort (N64 deja vu) and the
system is named after it's shape. The Gamecube is a regular cube with the four ports in front and a strange big port in
back... Now onto the games/demos. They are beautiful. You'll
see Link in action as well as Mario and Luigi and guess who's coming back... Samus from Metroid. Waverace is coming back as well as the highly antcipated Staw Wars Rogue Squadron sequel. Don't get your hpoes up because these are
only demos but there's a big chance you'll see them as games.
You want to know why I know so much..... Leo2000

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.