GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lara’s Half Sister"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 25/02/03 at 22:39
Regular
Eidos apparently are bringing out another Tomb Raider after the Angel of Darkness it shall be named Princess of Darkness. This is because Lara finds a tomb which satin’s spirit was in and as Lara usually does she gets herself into a load of bother for being too nosy*shakes his head in disbelief* silly cow. She gets word that she has released Satan and that the apocalypse is going to happen. A physic witch tells her this and lets it slip that she has a half sister.

She then goes in search in her half sister who is the princess of darkness aka Satan’s Daughter and there is a new mode added were that Lara has to surgically remove the evil heart from her sister and place it in herself so that she can fool Satan and kill him with those big guns of hers. But * shock horror* Lara has fun being evil she starts to strip WOOHOO! She then starts to go into a cut scene and starts to do a duet with fellow princess of darkness Kelly Osbourne.

You then take control of Clara who is a Kung Fu Kat and kicks a lot of butt with a lot of attitude. She hears about the trouble Lara is in and has to go the underworld and kick her butt to release her from the evilness. Again she hears this from the physic witch who has grow a new hairy mole on you know where but don’t really want to know where. I know that’s sick you don’t have to tell me. Well anyway Clara gets past the devil’s minions by flashing her boobs, which stuns the minions, and they all have heart attacks.

When she reaches Lara she has fight Kelly Osbourne she kicks her butt not forgetting the attitude and Finish Her comes across the screen just like in Mortal Kombat and Clara rips her head off and lots of bats fly out and she then shoves her head up were the sun don’t shine anymore. She encounters Lara and tells her to stop and they need to kill Satan and they go into the Mortal Kombat view where Clara rips out Lara’s heart and shows it to her and put it in a doggy bag (just like in dumb and dumber).

Remember the heart was evil and they both turn on Satan and Satan says that they are his daughters he then tells them that he got his mother up the duff twice* Horny Devil* They then weep into tears when her goes over and hugs them and feels there firm roundish butts and Lara being the Feminist she is sets him on fire which obviously doesn’t do much and he sentences them to torture for eternity. This is the last in series of Tomb Raider and is a sure flop for 2005 and might even get into the top 100 worst games of all time.

Please feel free to post your opinions on this review and as always you can reserve your copy at www.specialreserve.com/this_game_isn’t_real_duhhh.html

Thanks for reading
BckPack
Wed 26/02/03 at 13:44
Regular
Melancholy wrote:
> Whitestripes wrote:
> That was about as funny a kick in the balls.
>
> I agree.You're about as funny as a nippletwister
Wed 26/02/03 at 12:37
Regular
"Must be Parkinson's"
Whitestripes wrote:

I agree.
Wed 26/02/03 at 00:10
Regular
"QPR 1974"
:-)
Wed 26/02/03 at 00:08
Regular
I don't think you know what admirable means.

Look it up
Wed 26/02/03 at 00:03
Regular
"QPR 1974"
Whitestripes wrote:
> ; I am admirable.

I've been on SpecialObserve, don't lie to me
Wed 26/02/03 at 00:02
Regular
You thought it was good.
You're just sucking up to me, which is understandable; I am admirable.
Wed 26/02/03 at 00:00
Regular
"QPR 1974"
Adamario wrote:
> Me!? no ive always been Adamario, why?

huh?
Tue 25/02/03 at 23:59
Regular
"QPR 1974"
Whitestripes wrote:

shhhhh, i didn't actually read it, but he needs some sort of support

shhhh
Tue 25/02/03 at 23:58
Regular
That was about as funny a kick in the balls.
Tue 25/02/03 at 23:57
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Me!? no ive always been Adamario, why?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.