GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Did You Know?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/01/02 at 11:32
Regular
EA's Virtual Bond will star in many more of his own games.
Roger Moore was the world's first 'virtual' actor.
Snowboarding is no more a sport than synchronised swimming, a dog was heard to say.
Shaun Palmer is so into Chevrolets he's had the name tattoed about his body. And not where you'd think.
Desite it's board on snow simplicity, snowboarding is one of the most expensive sports in the world. At least, if you live in Bahrain.
Messing around with big sticks, swords and anchors can be hazardous to your health.
Another dangerous activity is listening to your radio in the bath, whilst the device is perched perilously on the edge of the tub.
Yet another risky activity involves waking up to Sara Cox's 'hilarious' breakfast show. As above, this involves a radio.
Dropship, Metal Gear 2 and Twisted Metal Black were delayed due to Sept 11th.
All objects in the universe exert an equal but opposite force on each other.
Some girls do and some girls don't.
Doughnut Monster just can't.
Game ratings are getting lower and lower. We must be ready for those new ideas game developers are hiding away.
Awww... come on. what have you got to lose? Money? Bwa Ha Haarrr....
NO, i mean it. We shouldn't have to live in Japan to experience Suzuki Bakuhatsu sans import prices.
French is one of the oldest languages in existence. it was invented way back in 1983 when a man called Patrick gargled the word 'jambon' whilst having his stomach pumped outside a roller disco.
ignore the lesson given by Silent scope 2's heroes. It is a bad idea to storm a base full of machine gun toting maniacs armed with a Sniper Rifle.
Taking a mullet along won't help your case....
....in fact, i'd have to suggest adorning yourself with a tank instead. They are much more fashionable thatn the said haircut and you could always snipe from inside if you have a penchant for inappropriate weaponry.
You can cut a worm in half and both ends will live.
The same can't be said for cats.
Cats are no good at catching fish.
Grenades are.
Natbuc recently went for a dose of gene therapy.
They played Gene Autry's entire collection to him at a very loud
volume.
They now expect his family line to be born without ears.
Despite rumours to the contrary, the WWF doesn't encourage wild pandas to fight each other in tights.
American kids were banned from wearing bart Simpson T-Shirts to school in fear of anti-social behaviour.
Crash bandicoot was invented to compete with SEGA and nintendo's Sonic 'no prisoners' The hedgehog and Mario 'your goin down' brown.
To smuggle something means to transport an illicit item without authorities getting hold of it.
...which makes Smuggler's Run 2's title a little non-sensical. The law is all too aware of what your up to!
Still, can't complain. A game about showing your passport and smiling wouldn't have the same appeal. well, maybe in Japan.
Rabbits, much like fish, feel no pain.
Guns are illegal in Japan.
Jumping on monsters heads to reach higher places was common activity until something we call 'stairs' was invented.
FIFA does not stand for Frogs in Fierce Armour.
But it should.
Wipeout's original advertising campaign, featuring two mong-faced mooks, was critiscised for it's promotion of drug culture.
A connection between Quake 3 and a trio of rampaging scousers has yet to be established.
To paraphrase an old chinese proverb, 'Don't be afraid of the dark, be afraid of what's in it.'
Other popular Chinese proverbs include 'I am not as green as i am cabbage looking'.
And of course 'Nip down to Asda and get me a crate of stella, cheers mate'
It is better to have a gun and not need it than to need a gun and not have it.
Time Crisis 2 was used to train the Belgian Army, not in warfare but in making cakes.
Silent hill 2's creatures were animated by hand so they didn't end up looking too natural.
The same can be said for me when generous amounts of shandy are donated.
Thurr y'go...y'shee what i mean? A-ha-ha.
There is more than one way to skin a cat. Pro Evo favours the spinning technique, which leaves the intestines untouched.
The word 'Soccer' was invented by Americans after they realised they'd foolishly named there own sport football even though you don't use you feet in it.
The world's first skateboards were scooters with the handles removed.
Thus, a thousand clothing labels were created.
I now have a flamethrower. Ho, ho, ho!
Eden is ssxpro's least favourite perfume. remember that when buying him presents.
running around the eden project with a gun shouting 'follow me' will get you arrested. (Clever gun though)
Most vechiles can be destroyed by a single missile srtike, as Natbuc can testify.
Michael Caine was born Michael Mickelwhite and was the son of a charlady and a fishmonger. Not a lot of people know that.
On the second saturday of every month the SR team gather round to make a sacrifice to old Nick.
If your worried, Old Nick is not the decvil, but the guy who fills up the office vending machine.
The sacrifices are never living, and consist of chesse and crackers.

Thanks for reading (if you did)
Asher
Fri 04/01/02 at 11:32
Regular
EA's Virtual Bond will star in many more of his own games.
Roger Moore was the world's first 'virtual' actor.
Snowboarding is no more a sport than synchronised swimming, a dog was heard to say.
Shaun Palmer is so into Chevrolets he's had the name tattoed about his body. And not where you'd think.
Desite it's board on snow simplicity, snowboarding is one of the most expensive sports in the world. At least, if you live in Bahrain.
Messing around with big sticks, swords and anchors can be hazardous to your health.
Another dangerous activity is listening to your radio in the bath, whilst the device is perched perilously on the edge of the tub.
Yet another risky activity involves waking up to Sara Cox's 'hilarious' breakfast show. As above, this involves a radio.
Dropship, Metal Gear 2 and Twisted Metal Black were delayed due to Sept 11th.
All objects in the universe exert an equal but opposite force on each other.
Some girls do and some girls don't.
Doughnut Monster just can't.
Game ratings are getting lower and lower. We must be ready for those new ideas game developers are hiding away.
Awww... come on. what have you got to lose? Money? Bwa Ha Haarrr....
NO, i mean it. We shouldn't have to live in Japan to experience Suzuki Bakuhatsu sans import prices.
French is one of the oldest languages in existence. it was invented way back in 1983 when a man called Patrick gargled the word 'jambon' whilst having his stomach pumped outside a roller disco.
ignore the lesson given by Silent scope 2's heroes. It is a bad idea to storm a base full of machine gun toting maniacs armed with a Sniper Rifle.
Taking a mullet along won't help your case....
....in fact, i'd have to suggest adorning yourself with a tank instead. They are much more fashionable thatn the said haircut and you could always snipe from inside if you have a penchant for inappropriate weaponry.
You can cut a worm in half and both ends will live.
The same can't be said for cats.
Cats are no good at catching fish.
Grenades are.
Natbuc recently went for a dose of gene therapy.
They played Gene Autry's entire collection to him at a very loud
volume.
They now expect his family line to be born without ears.
Despite rumours to the contrary, the WWF doesn't encourage wild pandas to fight each other in tights.
American kids were banned from wearing bart Simpson T-Shirts to school in fear of anti-social behaviour.
Crash bandicoot was invented to compete with SEGA and nintendo's Sonic 'no prisoners' The hedgehog and Mario 'your goin down' brown.
To smuggle something means to transport an illicit item without authorities getting hold of it.
...which makes Smuggler's Run 2's title a little non-sensical. The law is all too aware of what your up to!
Still, can't complain. A game about showing your passport and smiling wouldn't have the same appeal. well, maybe in Japan.
Rabbits, much like fish, feel no pain.
Guns are illegal in Japan.
Jumping on monsters heads to reach higher places was common activity until something we call 'stairs' was invented.
FIFA does not stand for Frogs in Fierce Armour.
But it should.
Wipeout's original advertising campaign, featuring two mong-faced mooks, was critiscised for it's promotion of drug culture.
A connection between Quake 3 and a trio of rampaging scousers has yet to be established.
To paraphrase an old chinese proverb, 'Don't be afraid of the dark, be afraid of what's in it.'
Other popular Chinese proverbs include 'I am not as green as i am cabbage looking'.
And of course 'Nip down to Asda and get me a crate of stella, cheers mate'
It is better to have a gun and not need it than to need a gun and not have it.
Time Crisis 2 was used to train the Belgian Army, not in warfare but in making cakes.
Silent hill 2's creatures were animated by hand so they didn't end up looking too natural.
The same can be said for me when generous amounts of shandy are donated.
Thurr y'go...y'shee what i mean? A-ha-ha.
There is more than one way to skin a cat. Pro Evo favours the spinning technique, which leaves the intestines untouched.
The word 'Soccer' was invented by Americans after they realised they'd foolishly named there own sport football even though you don't use you feet in it.
The world's first skateboards were scooters with the handles removed.
Thus, a thousand clothing labels were created.
I now have a flamethrower. Ho, ho, ho!
Eden is ssxpro's least favourite perfume. remember that when buying him presents.
running around the eden project with a gun shouting 'follow me' will get you arrested. (Clever gun though)
Most vechiles can be destroyed by a single missile srtike, as Natbuc can testify.
Michael Caine was born Michael Mickelwhite and was the son of a charlady and a fishmonger. Not a lot of people know that.
On the second saturday of every month the SR team gather round to make a sacrifice to old Nick.
If your worried, Old Nick is not the decvil, but the guy who fills up the office vending machine.
The sacrifices are never living, and consist of chesse and crackers.

Thanks for reading (if you did)
Asher
Fri 04/01/02 at 11:39
Regular
Oh, by the way, this is an exclusive to the Sony Forum, i won't post it anywhere else.
Fri 04/01/02 at 11:41
Pointless, pointless, pointless.

Very good ;-).
Fri 04/01/02 at 11:41
Regular
cheers
Fri 04/01/02 at 11:42
Regular
"  "
Wow...thats really good...might read it if i have time.
Fri 04/01/02 at 11:43
Regular
What, you haven't alreay read it, but you think it';s really good???
Crazy....

No, i'll put it in your words
Creep. :)
Fri 04/01/02 at 11:47
Regular
That Silent Hill 2 fact is a real secret, you'll never hear it anywhere else.
Fri 04/01/02 at 11:50
And after extensive testing, I've discovered there are 47 ways to skin a cat.

Now I have a pile of skinned cats, and can't find 1 good way to get them back to their original state.
Fri 04/01/02 at 11:51
Regular
Heh.
Fri 04/01/02 at 11:56
Regular
"I won the turnips!!"
No, I didn't know - but did you know that GAMECUBE actually stands for gay army of men eventually castrating utter bears entrails. Stange, but true.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.