GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A Test Of Sense"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/01/02 at 00:02
Regular
Here is a challenge to test your sense, or lack of it. There is no wrong answer, and no right answer - there is no way to do it and no wrong way to do it. I was just curious.

You are buried up to your neck in excretion, unable to move anything but your head, and not very far at that. Someone is going to throw a bucket of snot at you. Do you:

a) Attempt to hide your head, not getting covered in snot at all.

b) Just take it - believing the inevitable.

Good luck.

PS - I'd go with A!
Fri 04/01/02 at 11:51
Regular
"¬_¬"
Hmmm. Sorry, you're wrong, cos I'm not buried up to my neck in excretion, unable to move anything but my head. So I cannot answer your stupid question (stupid but funny). :)
Fri 04/01/02 at 11:49
Regular
"Back in black"
I'll choose C

C)eat the snot and dink the poo- SAFE:D
Fri 04/01/02 at 11:38
Regular
"DS..."
Slaveunit wrote:
> I'd use the force to send the snot back to the chucker, and then use my super
> powers to escape from the plop, before ridding the world of evil.

And if that
> fails, i'd go b.

i'll 2nd that!
slik ~_~
Fri 04/01/02 at 09:14
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
I'd use the force to send the snot back to the chucker, and then use my super powers to escape from the plop, before ridding the world of evil.

And if that fails, i'd go b.
Fri 04/01/02 at 01:23
Regular
"!"£$%^&*()_+"
i'd stick with B, as i am not gona put my head in some ...t.
Fri 04/01/02 at 00:02
Regular
"Sally On Weekdays!"
Here is a challenge to test your sense, or lack of it. There is no wrong answer, and no right answer - there is no way to do it and no wrong way to do it. I was just curious.

You are buried up to your neck in excretion, unable to move anything but your head, and not very far at that. Someone is going to throw a bucket of snot at you. Do you:

a) Attempt to hide your head, not getting covered in snot at all.

b) Just take it - believing the inevitable.

Good luck.

PS - I'd go with A!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.