GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Discrimination"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 26/02/03 at 18:09
Regular
I have a question for the regulars and notables how come you make fun of all the newbies round here, I've registered at least 4 times with SR and each time they seem to keep on forgetting who I am and that is why am I not a regular. I am a newbie, I accept it and nobody reads or cares what newbies say and most of the people who win GAD are either notables or regulars. How long does it take to become a regular and why do regulars not seem to read newbies posts also whats the difference you don't paid or anything its just a word under your name and also your names in a differnet colour than newbies. It kind of just says that you have stared at the computer screen longer than us thats all. By the way I've only been here 2days, so I am a newbie but I don't really care. So if anyone does actually read this do post your opinions and try to answer my questions regulars and notables.
Wed 26/02/03 at 18:39
Regular
"Plotting Your Demis"
I know what VenomByte is talking about, if I got abuse and handled it, so can the other newbies.
Wed 26/02/03 at 18:21
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Consequently, most of those who do stick around have been through a torrent of abuse on their way to achieving regular status, and therefore like an abused child growing up to become a child abuser, they will in turn rant and moan at newbies.

It's a vicious circle, and one which is very bad for the forums at that.
Wed 26/02/03 at 18:11
Regular
"bit of a brain"
The majority of new members to the site are idiots who can't type and don't know what they're talking about.
The abuse is like hazing, and only the decent newbies make it through to be a regular. Sometimes it doesn't work (See Top Score) but most of the time it does.
Wed 26/02/03 at 18:10
Regular
Stop your whining child.
Wed 26/02/03 at 18:09
Regular
"aka [EIRE] Taig"
I have a question for the regulars and notables how come you make fun of all the newbies round here, I've registered at least 4 times with SR and each time they seem to keep on forgetting who I am and that is why am I not a regular. I am a newbie, I accept it and nobody reads or cares what newbies say and most of the people who win GAD are either notables or regulars. How long does it take to become a regular and why do regulars not seem to read newbies posts also whats the difference you don't paid or anything its just a word under your name and also your names in a differnet colour than newbies. It kind of just says that you have stared at the computer screen longer than us thats all. By the way I've only been here 2days, so I am a newbie but I don't really care. So if anyone does actually read this do post your opinions and try to answer my questions regulars and notables.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.