GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Post to get people talking......"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 26/02/03 at 18:30
Regular
Talk about stuff here. *Hopefully this will get people posting more*
Thu 27/02/03 at 20:47
Oh why do newbi's insist on postin pointless posts, it is really annoying, you do know that you dont win a game or anything for the amount of people that reply, you need a good interesting post about something good...
Im not having a go at or anything, i am just saying about most newbi's that join...
Should of called it, "this is just spam, do not post here" then people would just think "newbi's poesting spam again aaahhh"

Again nothing against you, just telling you that them kind of post are not very good, well i dont think so any way...
Thu 27/02/03 at 20:21
Regular
"Mudda owns BEARDS :"
Hmmm. I take from the three posts I read that this is indeed a spam topic. Am I not wrong?
Thu 27/02/03 at 20:12
Regular
"Fragg for fun"
sideshow buzz wrote:
> heh, seems we have similar taglines

Thats wierd
Thu 27/02/03 at 20:06
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
heh, seems we have similar taglines
Thu 27/02/03 at 20:04
Regular
"Ghost Mutt"
I talk now.
Thu 27/02/03 at 19:52
Regular
"Fragg for fun"
dam. no 1 is posting now.
Thu 27/02/03 at 19:46
Regular
"Fragg for fun"
yay. I got people to post.
Wed 26/02/03 at 20:58
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Hehe, that makes me think about the film "Three Ninja's Strike Back" - one I watched when I was seven and thought was amazing, saw it the other day, it was pure, concentrated crap.
Wed 26/02/03 at 20:54
Regular
"Party Hard"
RoJ wrote:
> I haven't seen any DVD's of them actually come to think of it so I
> can't help you there. You never know, you might see them again and
> decide they are rubbish, and wonder why you watched them in the first
> palce. It's like that sometimes with programmes and films.

Yeah, I thought that about Mortal Kombat: The movie.

I saw it first as soon as it went up for rental. Only being about 10 years old i thought it was great.

Watched it on telly a couple of weeks ago.

Total, complete and utter tripe.
Wed 26/02/03 at 20:51
Regular
"Not a Jew"
I haven't seen any DVD's of them actually come to think of it so I can't help you there. You never know, you might see them again and decide they are rubbish, and wonder why you watched them in the first palce. It's like that sometimes with programmes and films.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.