GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"FABLE"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Fable'.
Wed 26/02/03 at 21:37
Regular
So Fable is comming out and it rocks, just read about it...(link down bottom)
It is so big it has take years to make, and because it is so big and the way it is you may never complete it.

You start of as a kid and your family is kidnaped, and you are left to grow up on your own, you decide what path you take, good or bad, if you help people along your way you will become good, but if you decide not to help them and kill animals or even people then you will become bad...
If you use your sword alot you will get good at it and your muscles will grow, and the same with magic, if you use it alot you will get good at it...
You do not have to do things in any order, because there is no right or wrong in the game, if you wanted you could just stroll around doing nothing all day...
So it is highly reccomended and it ment to be one of the biggest and best games ever released...
Oh, does any one know when it is going to be released because all i have heard is that they have said, it is out, when it is out!
ONLY ON XBOX!!!
Thu 27/02/03 at 19:23
Regular
"He's back"
I shall get married and have 5 children.

Wife: Mysteriosly battered with my axe
Child 1-Rock hard: Beaten to death with a slice of cheese
Child 2-wam man jr: Mysteriosly pushed of a large cliff
Child 3-Mega man: proded to death with a stick.
Child 4-Rock hard 2: killed by friend of mine...
Child 5- Kept, but smothered with tatoos and cool haircuts.
Local barman: Slaughtered by my plate.
Some bloke in the street: Stabbed
Thu 27/02/03 at 19:14
A fork, na that is so original, i think i might use a tooth pick, ye, thats it, a tooth pick...
muuhhaa!!!
Thu 27/02/03 at 19:12
Regular
"He's back"
Robin wrote:
> yup you can do all that, and still be bad if you wanted, hew why not
> get married, have kids, and then hack them all to death...
> *Starts planning a murder*

cool, why not do it several times. With a fork?
Thu 27/02/03 at 19:11
yup you can do all that, and still be bad if you wanted, hew why not get married, have kids, and then hack them all to death...
*Starts planning a murder*
Thu 27/02/03 at 19:05
Regular
"He's back"
You forgot tons like getting certain scars in battle, getting tatoos and haircuts(so I asume it grows) . You can get married, skip Years, get kids, become a mega villian or hero. I want to be the enemy of the world..................
Thu 27/02/03 at 18:27
Well ok, but you can do allmost anything that you can think of...
Its going to be excellent...
Wed 26/02/03 at 22:51
Regular
pffftt, I've heard all this before with countless other games, stuff like:

"If you use your sword alot you will get good at it and your muscles will grow, and the same with magic, if you use it alot you will get good at it... "

Is nothing new, in any RPG in fact, the more you fight the better you get. Big whoop.
Wed 26/02/03 at 21:42
"period drama"
Wow, that sounds like a really good idea - becoming who you want to.

But it could be a load of balls and turn out to be crap and undeveloped.

We'll see.
Wed 26/02/03 at 21:39
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Just saying that it could be utter rubbish.

The concepts are always good, but sometimes it doesen't work.

But with Lionhead (I think) at the helm, then it should be great.
Wed 26/02/03 at 21:39
Sorry guys i forgot the link to read about the game.
here it is, sorry.

http://www.game.uk.com/review.asp?tab=xb&rev_id=146776

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.