GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SEX!!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 03/01/02 at 19:20
Regular
Well since i got ya attention with the title i would like to ask a few questions, like one i have asked b4, i have designed games and how can i get some1 to look at them? PLZ ANSWER THAT!!!!
Secondly i wana know about rumours of a handheld sony console, does neone have ne information on this?
Thanx alot and answer asap!!!!
Spike007
Thu 03/01/02 at 19:20
Well since i got ya attention with the title i would like to ask a few questions, like one i have asked b4, i have designed games and how can i get some1 to look at them? PLZ ANSWER THAT!!!!
Secondly i wana know about rumours of a handheld sony console, does neone have ne information on this?
Thanx alot and answer asap!!!!
Spike007
Thu 03/01/02 at 19:25
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I have no idea, but people don't like it when you tlk lk ths. It's a forum not a text message.
Thu 03/01/02 at 19:29
Regular
"!"£$%^&*()_+"
well you can eiter hire a few programers, artists etc and then submit it to a publiser, or you could try contacting some of the game makers by email and ask if they are intrested (you might get lucky).

(it has to be something that will make money, to get a good chance of getting made)

any way whats it about ???
Thu 03/01/02 at 19:38
Well a very short part of it is that a tribe of dragon slayers live in a village near mountains and at the age of 16 the boys go off and slay a dragon to prove themselves men, u take control of a 16 year old who goes off, u take control then and kill and Dragon, return to your village and a cut sequence goes to An evil dragon destroying ya village n you set oout with some other characters from tribes along to way to kill the dragon, an all powerful evil 1!!!!!!
a basic idea ne way!
what ya think for an RPG?
Spike007
Thu 03/01/02 at 20:30
Regular
"!"£$%^&*()_+"
well good idea, but the game sounds like its huge so it could take a long time to make. but if you get it right it could easily be a winner.
Thu 03/01/02 at 21:46
Regular
"Back For Good"
Spike isn't gona be too pleased with this dude's name :-(
Thu 03/01/02 at 21:54
Regular
"I won the turnips!!"
That was mean.....
Thu 03/01/02 at 21:56
Regular
"WWJD"
How did i know he was gonna say that it's old
Thu 03/01/02 at 22:06
Regular
"Touched!"
This forum aint big enough for two spikes mate!
Thu 03/01/02 at 22:08
Regular
"WWJD"
maybe

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.