GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Designing games!!!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 03/01/02 at 18:50
Regular
I got a new query for all you helpful gamers out there!
I enjoy designing games, well thiking of ideas and stuff, but how on earth do i get someone to look at the games i have designed? thanx to neone who knows about this!
Spike007
Sun 13/01/02 at 00:37
Regular
"!"£$%^&*()_+"
well i would'nt be so harsh on the publishers they probably get tones of mail from people about making games adn they probably can't be bothered.
Sat 12/01/02 at 20:02
I know how u feel ive been talkin to people for ages about this game i thought about, ive checked all round school and al my mates think its a great idea but, the b****rds at bullfrog etc wont reply, to all my mates its a damn good idea.

just remember all publishers for games are total w**kers!!!!!
Fri 04/01/02 at 01:11
Regular
Yes, you did use puctuation. I'm nearly sorry. But, it seemed an easy joke to make due the common errors in punctuation and syntax found in the majority of postings.
Fri 04/01/02 at 00:20
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
blimeyoreilly wrote:
> only joking,

Ok thought, there must have been something wrong as I did use punction.
Fri 04/01/02 at 00:19
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
blimeyoreilly wrote:
> and you'll be learning the importance of punctuation when ?

You refering to me? Well I do use punction.
Fri 04/01/02 at 00:18
Regular
only joking,

I've got a number of chums in games, they've all gotten into coding for games from teenage years (15 years+ each) they are coding for mobiles, pc, and console, (orange, rage, and runecraft) but the main thing, is that they all make games in thier spare (and main) time. Make games, design them, and show them off as much as possible. Show them to pc magazines to get on their demo discs etc. getting noticed with a product is the easiest way (and its not easy).

actually, punctuation is vey important too.
Fri 04/01/02 at 00:10
Regular
and you'll be learning the importance of punctuation when ?
Thu 03/01/02 at 22:53
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
University of Gloustershire previously know as Chelthenham and Glouster. I have a VB module for this semester. Did Java last semester.
Thu 03/01/02 at 22:32
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
errrr...

u learn VB in a comp sci Degree?????

What uni u at?

sonic
Thu 03/01/02 at 22:32
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
errrr...

u learn VB in a comp sci Degree?????

What uni u at?

soic

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.