GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Chocolate Sandwhich"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 03/01/02 at 15:59
Regular
Are nice.

Cleaning up room... mum away to shops to buy new food...

( interuption with phone whilst writing... some English woman from the Abbey National thinking I'm my dad... very annoying and the worst accent)

Anyway all I had to eat was some bread and a chocolate bar (not advertising them :) )... anyway that and a cup of tea go well... whys that then?

Also what causes a migrane/headache... I have one now and it hurts like hell.... also why is it when you go to pick something up or just move your head down it hurts a lot more?

Also why do hoovers make such a loud noise??? I'd thought you could make them silent...

Ooooh postman at door

Thats weird...

A Safeway leaflet and my Amnesty International mag... and something else...

oooh

My McCormacks card... music shop... cool.

Anyway back to work

Efter
Thu 03/01/02 at 17:57
i could not stop laughing at miss one question (or whatever they call her)
Thu 03/01/02 at 17:54
Regular
Christmas Banzai had the fastest masturbaters [which someone is about to correct my spelling of], and old people dancing to Paranoid Android.
Thu 03/01/02 at 17:44
Regular
"Mm reprocessed meat"
big_slow wrote:
> does anybody else watch bonzai? i like mr shake hands man 2.

Why would I watch mini trees? I think you mean Banzai!
Thu 03/01/02 at 16:22
does anybody else watch bonzai? i like mr shake hands man 2.
Thu 03/01/02 at 16:10
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Yes that music shop :)

Got my acoustic and electric out there...

I spelt sandwich wrong.
Thu 03/01/02 at 16:08
u can buy those at tescos. the bread is thin and u get choco cream inside.
Thu 03/01/02 at 16:04
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
McCormacks music shop in Glasgow? Just round from Buchanan Galaries? if so then that is one of the best music shops in Glasgow. Some lovely guitars in there. : )

I don't like chocolate sandwiches. Mingin : )
Thu 03/01/02 at 16:02
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
eh?
Thu 03/01/02 at 15:59
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Are nice.

Cleaning up room... mum away to shops to buy new food...

( interuption with phone whilst writing... some English woman from the Abbey National thinking I'm my dad... very annoying and the worst accent)

Anyway all I had to eat was some bread and a chocolate bar (not advertising them :) )... anyway that and a cup of tea go well... whys that then?

Also what causes a migrane/headache... I have one now and it hurts like hell.... also why is it when you go to pick something up or just move your head down it hurts a lot more?

Also why do hoovers make such a loud noise??? I'd thought you could make them silent...

Ooooh postman at door

Thats weird...

A Safeway leaflet and my Amnesty International mag... and something else...

oooh

My McCormacks card... music shop... cool.

Anyway back to work

Efter

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.