GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ant, I've created a superstar..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 03/01/02 at 15:59
Regular
Ant, I've created a superstar, hope you accept him. I would like to have him as my wrestler. Well, here's his description:

WRESTLER NAME : True Bottie Man

DESCRIPTION OF WRESTLER : Fat, Rikishi sort of build. About 420lb. In the ring, he sits on people a lot. Works for a wrestling company called BottieWrestling®. 5 time Bottie Champion.

Out of the ring, he is a very dark character. His theme music is 'Faith' by Limp Bizkit originally by somebody else. Hated by the fans, though he thinks they love him.

FINISHER: The Peoples Bottie

DESCRIPTION OF FINISHER (detailed) TBM has his opponent lying down, in the middle of the ring, does exactly what The Rock does until the part of impact, he sits right on his opponent, thus choking them out and pinning them at the same time

SECOND FINISHER: The Bonzai Drop - often uses this as a death defying stunt from heights up to 45ft!

FAVOURITE MOVE: The full nelson drop

SUBMISSION: The Botties of truth

DESCRIPTION OF SUBMISSION: He somehow gets his opponent down on their knees and pushes them till they’re lying on their back with their knees tucked underneeth. He sits on their knees. This hurts a lot and often causes his opponent to tap out.

REGULAR MOVES (3 or 4 of these) :
Bottie T - just a DDT though instead of the slap on the back, he slaps his opponent’s backside.
Bottie Pulling Piledriver - a pulling piledriver but he pulls on his opponents butt to get them down .
Unexpected Bottie: Swings his opponent towards the ropes but doesn’t let go, this quickly jerks them back, TBM turns round so he has his back to his opponent, and sticks his big butt right into the abdomen.
Low Bottie: Low blow but he hits his opponent in the butt. This usually has no impact on his opponent at all.
Hip Drop: Sits on his opponent

Stink Face

TAUNT: The moon over Miami

DESCRIPTION OF TAUNT: TBM goes up to the top rope and pulls a mooney!

FACE OR HEEL : Heel, a cowardly confused little boy who doesn’t know his own gender.

If you would like to know more, or tell me something please feel free to reply.

I'm Tazz!

(True Bottie Man was created by TazzCreations.inc. TrueBottieMan is a trademark of TazzCreations.inc)
Tue 08/01/02 at 17:54
Regular
"Guess who..."
Ant, give TBM a match. I would write it myself but I would not be very good at it.

(I chose Ant 'cos I trust him. Not one of those victims which occasionally do matches and screw 'em up!)
Tue 08/01/02 at 17:46
Regular
"Guess who..."
Any of you people want to steal my True Bottie Man have got another thing comin'...A TAZZMISSION!
Tue 08/01/02 at 17:44
Regular
"Guess who..."
Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Tue 08/01/02 at 16:55
Regular
Well, looks like Tazz is connected up in the States. He is back and he will probobaly be controlling the TBM. WHOOO
Mon 07/01/02 at 22:53
Regular
"One More Chance"
Yer we can make him a modern day Justin Creddible. :D
Mon 07/01/02 at 22:31
Regular
"..."
MikeAll wrote:
> Why not injure him until Tazz returns, if he ever does.

No need...he can just Job to all us lot for a bit...;)
Mon 07/01/02 at 18:56
Regular
"Where's SR?"
Why not injure him until Tazz returns, if he ever does.
Mon 07/01/02 at 10:48
Regular
Ant, if Tazz has gone to America, who will be the True Bottie Man?

Whoever it is had better stand back, because T-Devil is coming through, delivering some Devil DDT's whilst at it!
Fri 04/01/02 at 08:05
Regular
"Guess who..."
AfroJoe wrote:
> Cool guy. I can't wait for Hawk to beat his a*s down! :D

Yeah, YOU WISH!

Something to think about: Have you ever been Bottie Champion? No wait, have you ever been 5 TIME BOTTIE CHAMPION! NO! So shut your big mouth!
Fri 04/01/02 at 08:02
Regular
"Guess who..."
MikeAll wrote:
> Looks like Rikishi, sounds like Rikishi, smells like Rikishi, could it be...

...True Bottie Man. And he hates Rikishi. But he loves his own @$#. Gets aromatheropy for it!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.