GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Harvest Moon in Europoe WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Harvest Moon'.
Thu 27/02/03 at 15:51
Regular
Taken from Cube-Europe.com

Ubi Soft announced today it is publishing Harvest Moon: A Wonderfull Life in Europe. Head inside for the juice including two new screens!

Ubi Soft announced today an exclusive agreement with Natsume to distribute Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life on the Nintendo Game Cube and Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town on the Game Boy Advance. The agreement will cover all PAL territories and is expected to ship on both formats in October 2003.

"Ubi Soft is looking forward to distributing the delightful Harvest Moon games later this year. The series has a loyal following and a well-deserved reputation for top-quality gameplay" Commented Sally Cormack, Product Manager for Ubi Soft "The latest titles will bring many exciting new elements to the series"

Hiro Maekawa, President & CEO of Natsume Inc. stated, "With the strength and dedication of Ubi Soft's powerful sales force we feel that the Harvest Moon franchise will become a household name in all PAL territories. Once again we are truly excited to be working with such a reputable and industry leading company as Ubi Soft!"

For the un-initiated Harvest Moon is a farming sim, but no ordinary farming sim. Your stint on the farm will span a lifetime during which time you must find a good woman and raise a family.

The Nintendo Game Cube version includes over 40 brand new characters to interact with as well as new and improved systems for raising animals and growing vegetables. Meet and woo one of the lovely bachelorettes in town, each one with their own individual personality and harness the power of science to grow hybrid vegetables.

The Game Boy Advance version will take place in Mineral Town and is based on the world and characters from Harvest Moon: Back to Nature, build and maintain a farm while befriending the town's people.

The Nintendo Game Cube and Game Boy Advance versions will link up to connect the 2 towns featured in the games, it will also enable villagers to travel between the towns triggering new events and many surprises.
Fri 28/02/03 at 16:59
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
I always wanted Harvest Moon for the 64.

I was going to import it at one point but I think I'll just wait for this now.
Fri 28/02/03 at 14:16
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> RM18 wrote:
> Am I the only one that thinks this sounds pants?
>
> It sounds pants but Harvest Moon games are amazing.

Then again, that's what I said about AC.
Fri 28/02/03 at 14:15
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Solskjær wrote:
> Ah, must be to do with farming, and the rediculous amount of farmers
> we have in England alone - I'm surrounded by 'em!!
> So they just KNOW this game'll appeal to us even more!

Ooo-arrrr! I lives on the Isle of Wight! I dun't need a farming simoolater, I gots me a reel farm! An a Trakker!
;-)
Fri 28/02/03 at 14:14
Regular
RM18 wrote:
> Am I the only one that thinks this sounds pants?

It sounds pants but Harvest Moon games are amazing.
Fri 28/02/03 at 14:12
Regular
Am I the only one that thinks this sounds pants?
Fri 28/02/03 at 14:10
Regular
I've got to get it. NOOOOOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!
Fri 28/02/03 at 13:39
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Hehe.

Voice 'talent' around here is in good supply.

:D
Fri 28/02/03 at 11:55
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Great news!! :D

But how can they release this over-here, but not Animal Crossing??

Ah, must be to do with farming, and the rediculous amount of farmers we have in England alone - I'm surrounded by 'em!!
So they just KNOW this game'll appeal to us even more!

What'll make it even better is if they include some typical West Country accents for the European version. I could find a fair-few farmers that could lend their voices, from nearby... :)

Looks like you might not be needing your FreeLoader for a while yet then, Tiltawhirl? :)
Thu 27/02/03 at 19:32
Regular
"hit the road jack"
C'mon! Harvest Moon! WHooo!
Thu 27/02/03 at 19:29
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
I thought it was always coming out in Europe.

Yay anyway.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.