GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What Is so good about wwf"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 03/01/02 at 15:24
Regular
I Dont see what is so good abot the wwf its just a load of gay men Farting around in trunks. The script is just like a soap oprea "whos Going Out with who"Honestly I think we All now it is really crap we Just watch because we think It Makes Us hard
Thu 03/01/02 at 15:24
I Dont see what is so good abot the wwf its just a load of gay men Farting around in trunks. The script is just like a soap oprea "whos Going Out with who"Honestly I think we All now it is really crap we Just watch because we think It Makes Us hard
Thu 03/01/02 at 15:32
the good thing is we can enjoy it and at the same time annoy little pigs and waste there time.
Thu 03/01/02 at 16:47
Regular
"..."
...and of course...Pig_Boy thinks he the first person to come on this forum and say something like that. :|
Thu 03/01/02 at 16:51
oi, piggy, come and reply.
Thu 03/01/02 at 18:04
Regular
"I like cheese"
Why is WWF good??

Well, it's because its just a load of gay men Farting around in trunks. The script is just like a soap oprea "whos Going Out with who".
Thu 03/01/02 at 18:17
Regular
"One More Chance"
Pig listen up closey I will only say this once well maybe a few times it depends on how often you come here GET LOST YOU FOOL. (unless you have something intelligant to post of course).
Thu 03/01/02 at 18:22
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Pig_Boy....... I have one word for you ......... Gayboy!
Thu 03/01/02 at 19:31
Regular
"Where's SR?"
Pigboy, by any chance is your name Toby.
Thu 03/01/02 at 21:21
Regular
"Back in black"
Ha Ha Pig_boy, your right- you do smell. Ha Ha Pig_boy your right.
Fri 04/01/02 at 08:18
Regular
"Guess who..."
Pig_Boy wrote:
> I Dont see what is so good abot the wwf its just a load of gay men Farting
> around in trunks. The script is just like a soap oprea "whos Going Out with
> who"Honestly I think we All now it is really crap we Just watch because we
> think It Makes Us hard

Pig_Boy.......you've just said that to the wrong guy! I am going to choke the remaining cr@p out of you! I'm Tazz! Respect Me! Respect Me! Respect Me! Respect Me! I'm gonna change your mood so bad, you'll be the most miserable pig in the barn! Makes us Hard? Makes us Hard? Damn that 'hard' rubbish! I'll tell you what makes us hard! What makes us hard is living on the streets all your life, fighting to survive! Thats what makes us hard! Oh yeah, I see you've also called me gay...NOW YOU'VE DONE IT!!! I DON'T WEAR TRUNKS DAMMIT! AND THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH THE WRESTLERS WHO DO! I AIN'T GAY, NONE OF THE OTHER WRESTLERS ARE GAY, WRESTLING ISN'T GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! I DON'T THINK IT'S CR@P, I EAT, SLEEP AND BREATHE WWF!! YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOOO DEAD!!!! AND GAY!!! AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

*Shoots the computer*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.