GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Zelda.....What next?????"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 27/02/03 at 17:29
Regular
It all started in the 1980's. Ever since every zelda game has had a huge response and the demand for zelda games is incresing more and more.

It started of 2-D but zelda games have made history. Zelda was the fist game that allowed you to save your game data. The 2-D games had huge adventures and hours of gameplay. When the N-64 was released all gamers were waiting to see if there was going to be a zelda game for it. They were all pleasently suprised.

The game showed Hyrule in 3-D glory which amazed zelda fans. I've got to admit i think that Zelda OoT is the best game created, it scored perfect marks in a dodgy game review. Anyway, mouths dropped at the graphics and gameplay of the N-64 zelda. It had lots of gameplay involved and the 3-D graphics made the game unforgettable. After that gamers were wondering if the zelda game could be matched. Another game was released for the N-64, Majora's Mask, which had the same graphics and a different story. Don't get me wrong i thought the game was good, it had alot of depth but i didn't think it even came close to Zelda OoT.

Now the gamecube has been launched and all our questions have been answered and link is going to appear on the gamecube. As the time got nearer to the release date people were finding out more and more about the game. One of the biggest shocks that hit every Zelda fan was the graphics.....Cartoon? Zelda? Everybody knew that the gamecube was capable of great graphics so why try to make it as a cartoon? I don't know, who does? but there is no point in moaning about it after all, in my point of view 3-D cartoon graphics is better than 2-D graphics and people still played zelda on the early nintendo consoles. I think the game will have a great storyline and a fantastic gameplaying experience, after all it is a zelda game.

However, the chances are more zelda games will come out for the gamecube and who knows, after people have played the cartoon zelda, maybe they will hope the sequal will be a cartoon, or if gamers were dissapointed with the cartoon zelda, maybe the next game will be normal graphics like starfox adventures for an example. We can hope it will be like this because, like i said earlier, the gamecube is capable of great things.

We don't know what to expect in the future for zelda, all i think i know is that it won't come to an end!

What do you thinks going to happen in the future? Any comments welcome.
Thu 27/02/03 at 17:37
Regular
Unless Nintendo announce something, it could be an entirely new style of graphics - again, for all I know.
Thu 27/02/03 at 17:32
Regular
"'Excellent....'"
gerrid wrote:
> Another Zelda game is what's going to happen.
> Beuller

After the wind Waker, what graphics, cartoon or normal?
Thu 27/02/03 at 17:30
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Another Zelda game is what's going to happen.
Beuller
Thu 27/02/03 at 17:29
Regular
"'Excellent....'"
It all started in the 1980's. Ever since every zelda game has had a huge response and the demand for zelda games is incresing more and more.

It started of 2-D but zelda games have made history. Zelda was the fist game that allowed you to save your game data. The 2-D games had huge adventures and hours of gameplay. When the N-64 was released all gamers were waiting to see if there was going to be a zelda game for it. They were all pleasently suprised.

The game showed Hyrule in 3-D glory which amazed zelda fans. I've got to admit i think that Zelda OoT is the best game created, it scored perfect marks in a dodgy game review. Anyway, mouths dropped at the graphics and gameplay of the N-64 zelda. It had lots of gameplay involved and the 3-D graphics made the game unforgettable. After that gamers were wondering if the zelda game could be matched. Another game was released for the N-64, Majora's Mask, which had the same graphics and a different story. Don't get me wrong i thought the game was good, it had alot of depth but i didn't think it even came close to Zelda OoT.

Now the gamecube has been launched and all our questions have been answered and link is going to appear on the gamecube. As the time got nearer to the release date people were finding out more and more about the game. One of the biggest shocks that hit every Zelda fan was the graphics.....Cartoon? Zelda? Everybody knew that the gamecube was capable of great graphics so why try to make it as a cartoon? I don't know, who does? but there is no point in moaning about it after all, in my point of view 3-D cartoon graphics is better than 2-D graphics and people still played zelda on the early nintendo consoles. I think the game will have a great storyline and a fantastic gameplaying experience, after all it is a zelda game.

However, the chances are more zelda games will come out for the gamecube and who knows, after people have played the cartoon zelda, maybe they will hope the sequal will be a cartoon, or if gamers were dissapointed with the cartoon zelda, maybe the next game will be normal graphics like starfox adventures for an example. We can hope it will be like this because, like i said earlier, the gamecube is capable of great things.

We don't know what to expect in the future for zelda, all i think i know is that it won't come to an end!

What do you thinks going to happen in the future? Any comments welcome.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.